Overprotective

A week later of modeling and doing school work on Levi's laptop, you finally got your paycheck. You giggled as you ran up to Beel and said "I got your money to pay for the cheesecake!!"

"WOOHOOOOOO!!" He said like a happy little kid.

He highfived you happily, and you gripped your wrist due to the sheer strength he slapped your hand with.

"Owww..." You squeaked.

"Oh, sorry." Beel said with a cheeky yet sorry smile.

You forgave him and gave him the money you owed him. Skipping away, you almost bump into Lucifer, who was standing beside your bedroom door.

You smiled at him "hey, Luci. Wassup?"

"Ah, y/n." He said "I was about to tell you that you may go back to school in a week. And when you do go back, I expect you to be better behaved than last time. Am I clear?"

You rolled your eyes "yes, dad."

"I-..." He stumbled on his thoughts, looking for a responce. "Uhm... do not call me your father, please. It is very uncomfortable."

"But you act like the dad of the family." You giggled "I'll be in my room if ya need anything. See ya later."

You open your door, then close it really quickly. You and Lucifer looked at eachother "you saw that to, right?" Lucifer asked. You nodded, then looked back at the door as you slowly began to open it again.

"Mammon?!" You and Lucifer yelled questionably at the white haired demon who was sleeping on your bed.

"WHA-" He fell off the bed in fear "WHAT?! WHAT'D I DO?! I DIDN'T STEAL NOTHIN THIS TIME I SWEAR!"

"What are you doing in here?" You giggled "you have your own room."

"So?" He said while sitting back on your bed "I wanted to... uh..." He thought as his cheeks began to burn "yknow... talk."

Lucifer sighed and walked away down the hallway.

"Uhh.." You closed the door behind you as you stepped in your room "talk about what? Anything... specific?"

"Well, no." He looked away and took your phone in his hand from the night stand "but who the hell is this hacker god guy in your phone?"

"That's seven." You sat next to him "he's my best friend, and he's the guy with the cool cars up in the human world that you saw."

"What's his real name?" Mammon questioned.

You smiled "I can't tell you that, who knows who would go after him?"

Mammons face hardened "He's dangerous?" He said "why are you friends with such a dangerous person?"

"Mammon," you giggled "I'm friends with you and your brothers too... not to mention that I'm in Hell. There's a lot of dangerous crap I do and people I know."

He scoffed "Well yeah, but I wouldn't hurt you. I don't know if this Seven guy would, and I don't like that."

You scooted closer to the demon "and why are you so worried with the friends I have?"

"I-IM NOT!" Mammon yelled.

"Mhmmm~" you giggled "you're totally not."

"TH-THATS RIGHT!" He exclaimed "I- MAMMON THE GREAT- AM NOT WORRIED... about..... you."

You smiled "whatever you say, Mammon."