😏🍋

The next day in History class, no one was really doing anything, and you basically had a free day. You and Mammon sat in the back corner, scrolling through Devilgram. Well, he was, but you were just looking at his phone. Then, a sponsored mojolish picture was on his screen. It was the picture of you and him in the bunny suits from a while ago before you two were dating.

Mammon liked the picture and giggled "you were so cute in that picture."

"I-" you blinked a few times "...were? You wanna re-word that, Mammon?"

"Nope." He turned his head to you and kissed you slowly and mumbled "now you're just hot as fuck."

Your face turned bright red at the compliment "sh... shut up. I am not."

"Yes you are." He giggled.

"No, you're the hot one!" You whined.

"N-no!" The demons cheeks turned bright crimson "I ain't even cute! Shush!"

You smirked and bit your lip "make me~"

Mammon covered his face with his hands "Y-y/n! We're still in school." He slowly took his hands off his face, picked up his books and layed them on his lap.

Your eyes widened at his actions "Mammon, do you have a-"

"Yes." His said quietly so his classmates wouldn't hear him.

"Oh my- mammon, are you gonna-"

"Make you shut up?" He smirked, then looked down at his books "mmmmmaybe. Just- be prepared for before... lunch."

You chuckled as your cheeks burned "Mammon thats-"

"After this class. Yea, I know." Mammon cleared his throat and looked at his phone for the time "that's in two minutes."

You got your bottom lip and started to pack up your stuff. The rest of the class also started to pack up their stuff and gather around the door to leave. Mammon stood up, still having the books where he had them. You hooked your arm in his and felt his gaze on you.

Soon, the bell rang and he quickly led you to the men's bathroom without hesitation. He locked you both in a stall and you and him dropped your things.

He pinned you against a wall and growled seductively your ear "be as loud as you want, the worst thing that's gonna happen is that almost the entire academy will just start fuckin eachother like rabbits."

"I thought you were gonna make me shut up." You huffed with a smirk.

"Well, I really never want you to shut up." He chuckled "I just wanna fuck you and hear you scream my name."

He bit your neck and slid his hands up your skirt. Mammon started to rub your clit, making you hold onto his jacket tightly and moan softly into his chest. He changed into his demon form without stopping. He started to go faster, then he kissed you and his tongue was already exploring every inch of your mouth. You moaned louder in his mouth and rolled your hips onto his hand.

He pulled away from the kiss, leaving a string of saliva between the two of you. He stopped his finger work and turned you around. You heard his belt buckle quickly become undone and his pants unzip.

You positioned yourself as you felt him slide one hand around your hips. Mammon slowly put himself inside you and let you adjust to his size, given that you and him had only done it one time before. He groaned and tightened his grip on your hips as he went in deeper. He started to thrust faster and faster. You moaned and scratched the wall. You couldn't really controll how loud you were.

With every moan you let out, Mammon went faster and harder. And with every thrust, you just moaned louder.

Soon, you both came and were satisfied. But it wasn't till after that you were cleaned up and fixed your cloths that you noticed there was a problem. Like Mammon predicted.

Almost the entire academy were fucking eachother like fucking rabbits.

"Oh no." You said while clinging onto Mammons arm to help yourself walk "I can't walk right, the entire school heard us, your brothers are probably pissed off at us-"

"Why would they be mad?" Your boyfriend chuckled.

"Because we were the ones who started.." You paused as you heard some girl let out an almost piercing moan "...who started this.. thing."

You and Mammon started to walk past random demons who were doing it in the hallway and started to "run" as fast as you could out the building.