not a "thing" but more than friends

"W-what do you mean?" Mammon asked worriedly "i-i thought-"

You inturopted him "it was good, it really was, Mammon. But, yknow.. I'm a human."

He blinked a few times "So? And I'm a demon. What are you getting at?"

"Its just-" you cut yourself off and pinched the bridge between your eyes "...i will die, old and grey, before you will even look like you aged a day. That's not normal, Mammon. Thats not a normal relationship."

"..y/n." He mumbled and put his hand on your back "I don't give a fuck."

You looked at him in disbelief "you're joking, right?"

He shook his head "nah. We'll figure somethin out."

You chuckled "okay, but if the word about us gets out..."

"It wont." He smiled "we aren't a thing, but we're not just friends."

You smiled and put your hands around his neck. You kissed him, and he didn't hesitate to kiss you back. "We can't tell Asmo." You giggled.

"Not a problem." Mammon giggled with you "him and Levi would post about it not even 10 minutes after we told em."

"Exactly." You nodded.

There was a knock on your door, which made Mammon quickly scoot away from you to the other side of the bed. You both looked in your books like you were still studying.

"Come in." You said.

The door opened, revealing Beel holding three boxes of Pizza. "Hi guys." He smiled cheerfully "I thought you guys could use something to eat."

You smiled at Beel "thank you, Bubby. That's very sweet of you."

He sat down on the ground next to the bed and spreaded out the boxes "I'm gonna stay here to, it gets a little lonely eating by yourself, you know?"

You patted his red hair "that's fine, Bubby. But just remember to clean up whatever mess you make, kay?"

"Okay." He chuckled.

Through the rest of the night, you and Mammon kept stealing glances of eachother and smiling. Then, the same thing at dinner. You just couldn't help it, and neither could he.