The Sleepover

Saturday eventually rolled around. Jordan was the first one to show up at around 11 in the morning, and you had to comfort him about the break up. Then around 1, James showed up. Thirty minutes later, Asmo with your jewelry, Beel and surprisingly Belphigor showed up.

"Uhm-" you chuckled awkwardly at the sight of the seventh deadly sin "last time me and him talked, he cracked my ribs."

He didnt say anything. He just looked at you emotionlessly.

Beel nudged his shoulder "say it, Belphi."

He sighed heavily, and spoke as if he was reading off a peice of paper like a robot  "I'm sorry. I dont want you to be mad at me forever. Please forgive me."

You rolled your eyes "whatever, come on in." And let them in your room.

Everyone sat on the floor, and Asmo set the box of Jewlery on your bed. Asmo sat you in his lap and gently ran his fingers through your hair. The boys started to talk and laugh amongst themselves, but you zoned out due to Asmo making you relax in his touch.

Your phone buzzed in your pocket, snapping you out of your trance. You took it out your pocket and saw it was a message from Hyun. And that you were in a group chat with him and Seven.

Hyun
Hey, cutie!

Computer God
BESTIEEEEEEEE

Y/n
Lol hey guys, wussup?

Hyun
Did you eat lunch yet?

Y/n
I'm having a sleepover down here, so we'll eat something soon

Hyun
Ooh, who's there with you?

Y/n
Asmo, Beel, Belphi, Jordan and James

Computer God
All

Computer God
✨men✨

Computer God
At a sleepover with you?

Computer God
Damnnnnn y/n I see you XD

Y/n
YOU NASTY XD NO ITS NOT LIKE THAT

Computer God
Oh yeaaaaaa since you and Hyun did the...

Computer God
Yknow

Computer God
👀🍆🐱

Hyun
DUDE

Y/n
HYUN YOU TOLD HIM?!?

Y/n
FBDJCJJSJSJJXNSJDKCMWJ

Computer God
XD HAHAHAHA

Y/n
Hyun you better run next time I see you 😤 and run fast

Hyun
T_T

Computer God
XD LMAOOOOOOO

Computer God
As long as you're getting over Mammon, I dont care who or what you do, y/n

Computer God
Just dont fuck me- I'm a child of god 👼😇

Computer God
Or get killed

Hyun
Hahaha

Hyun
Anyways, cutie

Hyun
How are you?

Y/n
I'm ok lol

Y/n
I gotta go though, I'll text you guys later

Hyun
;) bye bye~!

Computer God
STAY ALIIIVVVVEEEE!!!

"Oh my Devil!" Asmo wrapped his arms around you tightly, but not too tightly "you and Hyun?! First it was Barbatos, now that hot human?! Wow, you're on a roll!"

"No, no, no!" You felt everyones eyes on you "me and Barbatos didn't do anything! Diavolo ordered him to take me into town and buy me cloths. Then, Barbatos had to get food for the kitchen because he was running low because of all the chocolate and sweets that Daivolo made him make me to help me feel better after the break up. Nothing else. Hes just following orders."

Asmo loosened his grip around you and rested his chin on your shoulder "fine." He hummed "but you didnt deny anything about you and that hunk named Hyun~~~!"

"I-" red covered your face and spread over to your ears "w-well... sh-shut up! He was trying to help me get over Mammon."

"Did it work?" James asked with a smirk.

You sighed and calmed down "honestly, no."

Asmo giggled in your ear and reached over to his bag. He took something out of it and put it in your lap. You looked down at it and let your eyes widen in shock. It was a Mammon plushy. It was like one of those Haikyu plushies, but it was of Mammon.

"What's this for?" You asked nervously "it's not a voodoo doll, is it?"

"No, its not." Asmo said while playing with your hair again "it's just a comfort thing from your favorite demons! Me and Beel! Well, Satan also pitched in because he knows hes also one of your favorites, but he had plans to read tonight."

"Huh?" You chuckled.

Asmo whispered "we know we're your favorite in this book, dont worry."

👀and author-chan fixed the forth wall real quickkkkk-

You picked up the plushy and tucked your knees close to you, and hugged it. You smiled at the demons "thanks guys."

"Just dont show it to Hyun." Beel said while stuffing his face with chocolate "hed get jealous."

"I guess." You giggled and ruffled his hair "so, what should we talk about now?"

"I dont care, just be quiet." Belphi said while climbing on your bed to take a nap.