thanks Diavolo

The next day, you walk into Mammons room and sit on his couch next to him while he was looking at his Devilgram account.

"We should post a picture together." He said while not looking up from his phone screen.

"Sure." You nodded "but I have a question first."

"What is it?" Mammon asked while finally looking up at you.

You smirked "what's up in the attic?"

He sighed "I don't know, maybe a dragon? Or a mate for Cerberus? Anything could be up there, why?"

"Just curious." You pecked his cheek "I'm gonna go to the castle, Diavolo has something I need."

"Ok." The blue eyed demon nodded "text me if you need anything."

"I will." You said while standing up and walking out his room.

~time skip~

The chill air surrounded you, even with the jacket you had on. You looked up at the sky and only saw the moon, signaling that it wasn't night time yet since the stars weren't out yet. You sighed, knowing the walk to Diavolo's castle was a 20 minute walk. And you've only been walking for 5 minutes.

Which meant that there was a good 15 more minutes for some demon to try and eat you. You weren't worried, of course. Instead, you were worried for them. You kept walking towards the big castle, in hopes of getting there quickly without running into anyone you didn't know.

You turned a corner and bumped into a tall, firm chest. "Sorry." You mumbled and tried to walk past them.

They grabbed your wrist and pinned you against a nearby building "watch where your goin next time." The deep voice growled.

"Teglon?" You opened your eyes widely and looked into his bright purple eyes "what are you doing here?"

He backed up from you when he realized it was you who he bumped into and avoided your eye contact "shopping. The fuck are you doin here?"

"Going to Diavolo's castle." You sighed "and it sucks. Im.. kinda worried about something that happened a while ago when I was a kid. Like, what if they were somehow tied to it?"

Teglon scoffed "what if they were? What would you do?"

You touched the locket on your neck that you treasured "I already promised someone id kill whoever did this... terrible thing."

"Sooo.." Teglon thought for a second "if your boyfriend was involved, you'd still kill him? Damn, that's cold."

You started to walk away from Teglon and back to the castle "whatever. Hope your nose heals all fucked up."

You took out your phone and called the Prince to let him know you were coming over for the files. He picked up at the first ring.

"Hi, y/n!" His happy voice chirped "what are you calling for?"

"I'm coming over for those files now." You sighed.

He giggled "okay, I'll see you soon. Be careful, and let me know if anyone hurts you. Okay?"

You smiled "okay." Then, hung up the call.

While walking, you just kept avoiding bumping into another demon and headed straight for the castle. You blinked, then felt a huge pain in the side of your face. You looked up, then saw a tall demon with red hair with white tips, pitch black skin, and bright orange eyes.

You smiled at him sweetly then punched his nose, grabbed the collar of his shirt and smashed his head into the concrete ground. You reached into your shoe and pulled out a pocket knife and quickly cut his Achilles tendon just above his right ankle.

He screamed in pain as you casually walked away, whipeing the blood off the pocket knife off on your shirt.

"Shouldn't have hit me." You mumbled "you threw the first hit, so I had every right to do whatever I wanted."

The rest of the walk to the Castle, no other demon tried to attack or eat you because they could smell the demons blood on your shirt. So, they just let you pass without a word. you got to the castle quite quickly since you sped walked the rest of the way.

You knocked and we're greeted by the prince's loyal butler, Barbatos.

"Ah, y/n." He said with his usual smile, then it dropped quickly "is that blood I smell? Specifically... demon blood?"

You chuckled awkwardly "yeah, some dumb ass hit me, so it was self defence."

He nodded and let you come in "ah, I see. Come in, please. Lord Diavolo would like to greet you."

"Kay." You smirked and walked in, then waited there as Barbatos walked off to get the Prince.

Not even 2 minutes later, Diavolo came running from where his butler went off to with the promised 7 files. He practically almost tackled you to the ground in a huge hug. You giggled and hugged the royal man back.

"Y/n!" He cheered "are you ok?!" He looked at your cheek and rage was fined into his veins "which demon struck you? I will have them obliterated!"

You chuckled "it's ok, I've been through worse. Besides, he's probably either crying on the side walk still, or in a hospital."

Diavolo calmed down and sighed "ok. I'll walk with you back to the House of Lamination, if that's alright."

He handed you the files and you took them greatfully "sure, I'd like that. I could use some company."

He nodded "alright. Let's go."

Diavolo and Barbatos walked you to the house as promised. As you passed by every demon, their faces drop when they saw the files in your hands. You didn't think much of it, and made your way to your bedroom, where you knew 7 would be waiting for you on his computer.