*Saeyoung Choi has entered the chat*

The next day, your room was cleaned, but none of your stuff has been delivered from your house in the human world to the demon. You had gotten to bored, that you layed on your belly on your new mattress and added a new number into your D.D D. From then human world.

Y/n
SEVENNNN ZEROOOOO SEVENNNN!

Y/n
Lol, hey it's me, y/n XD

707
IS WHAT WHY I COULDN'T TRACE YOIR LOACATION?! Y/N WHERE ARE TOU?!

Y/n
Lol, calm down bro. Remember when I told you about that time I was trying to find a way to litorally open a portal to hell?

707
...did you open one?

Y/n
No actually.

Y/n
I'm an exchange student here for a year XD so sorry we can't meet up for the next year

707
... and how do I know this is really y/n and not someone creepy and super smart trying to kill me or y/n?

Y/n
Omg, you're so ridiculous

Y/n
[Sent a pic]

707
Y/N!! :D

707
ARE YOU OKAY?!

707
WHAT'S IT LIKE DOWN THERE?!

707
DO THEY HAVE ANY HONEY BUTTER CHIPS?!

707
YOU'RE STILL A CHILD OF GOD RIGHT?!

Y/n
S E V E N

Y/n
Calm thyself bitchith-

707
Sorry ^^;

707
Can we call right now? I'm bored >~<

"Who the fuck is that?"

You screamed and threw your D.D.D. in the air, letting it fall in front of your face. "Mammon! Do you know what privacy is?!"

He picked up your phone and said "nope. Ima call 'em."

"Wait-"

Before you had any time to protest, Mammon had already pressed the "call" button.

"No!" You jumped up and tried to grab the device from the demons hands, but he was just to tall and kept it out of your reach "Mammon! Please give it back!"

"And why should i?" He asked, teasingly.

You growled "Mammon it's not funny! Give it back or I'll kick you in the dick!"

Mammon tossed your device to you and ran out your room, slamming the bedroom door "Not my dick!"

You picked up the D.D.D. and layed back on your bed with a heavy sigh "damn demon."

"Sounds like a hand full, huh?"

"Huh?" You looked at the screen and saw that your best friend hacker had answered the call that Mammon made. "Oh my goodness!" You giggled "I'm so sorry, Saeyoung. That was Mammon, he's a peice of work."

The red head on the other line laughed "he sounds funny! Does he like cars?"

"Maybe? He's the avatar of greed, so I would think so." You said with a smirk pressing on your cheeks "you wanna show him your cars on video call, huh?"

"Maybe." He giggled.

"Ok, one sec, I'll text him." You said. You went to the home screen on your D.D.D. and tapped the messages.

Y/n
Hey, cmere my friend got somethin to show ya.

Y/n
Promise I won't hurt you as long as you're nice to him.

Mammon
Fine, but if you break your promise then im going to sell all your luggage when it gets here.

You chuckled "ya still there, hacking god?"

"Yup!" Seven chirped.

Your screen came up with a video call request, and you pressed "accept". You both giggled as you waved "hello" to eachother.

"Is he coming?" Seven asked with a goofy smile while walking through his house.

"Yeah, he is." You laughed "you have honey butter chip crumbs on your face."

"And?" He says with his voice full of sass "that's my problem how?"

You cackled and wiped a tear off your cheek. Saeyoung smiled widely and giggled at your laughter. You tried to suppress your laughs as your bedroom door was opening.

Mammon walked in and walked over to you "what human? I got better things to do than talk to you and your friend."

"Oh, you poor avatar of greed." Seven said in a funny tone "if only you knew what I was about to show you."

"What is it?" Mammon grumbled.

The hacker flipped his camera around and showed you both his sports cars.

"WOAH!" Mammon smiled "That's amazing!"

"You're not selling them." You said to the demon.

Mammon stood up straight and rolled his eyes "w-well, I know that.. of COURSE I won't sell them!"

You smiled "good little Mammon. You may go now."

Rolling his eyes, Mammon left the room. You looked back at the screen and smiled "how does it feel to talk to an actual demon?"

"Uhh.." Seven turned his camera back to his face "..weird."

You giggled "be glad you didn't meet Asmo. He would have tried to seduce you through the phone."

"Oh my god." Saeyoung laughed.