Cuddles all around Ò3Ó

The next day, you woke up to the sound of knocking on your door. You got up and opened it, seeing it was Asmo.

"Your friend is coming over tomarrow, so how do I woo him?" The demon asked instantly.

"I don't know." You answer while rubbing your eyes "what time is it?"

"5 in the morning. I kept waking up, and I need answers, y/n!" Asmo huffed.

"Girlie, I dont know." You rubbed your eyes more "can I got back to sleep now?"

Asmo huffed "fine."

Before you could close the door, a familiar hand stopped it from closing all the way, then opened it back up. You smiled at him when you saw his face.

"Cuddles?" You asked.

Mammon yawned "yes please."

"Ok." You nodded and let him in your room, then flop on your comfy bed.

You closed your door, then crawled on top of him, then flopped down on his back, letting his warmth comfort you. You said your arms around his torso and kissed his neck.

"You're warm." You said with a tired smile.

Mammon mumbled, already asleep "Goldie, don't make me choose between you two."

You giggled, then closed your eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

~time skip~

You woke up again, but to the sweet feeling of butterfly kisses on your face. You didn't open your eyes as you grabbed Mammons cheeks and kissed his lips with a tired smirk.

"Good morning to you to, Mammon." You greeted.

He rubbed his face into the crook of your neck and hummed "Good morning." His morning voice vibrated, making you smile "what do you wanna do today?" He asked.

"Cuddle with you." You said while playing with his messy, white hair "like, all day."

He sighed "we can't, Lucifer would be on our asses for being lazy."

"Damn." You groaned "well, what do you wanna do?"

Mammon whined "Cuddle with you all day."

You softly chuckled "fuck it, let's be lazy for one day and just stay like this."

"For real?" He asked.

"Yeah." You smiled "just because Lucifer is always doing something doesn't mean we have to. Besides, it's just for one day. Luciel is gonna be here tomarrow for the week, and we'll be active then."

"Nnnoooooo.." Mammon pulled you tighter to him "I don't want him to come overrrrr because then I'll be all jealous and crap."

You lifted his head and gazed into his beautiful blue eyes "you don't have to be jealous. I'm with you because I like you."

He dropped his head that was covored in redness "you have really low standards for guys, y/n."

"What?!" You questioned with a wide smile "why do you say that?"

"Luciel is smart, he likes math, he has a really cool job, he's attractive I guess, he-"

You picked up on Mammons words with complimenting the demon instead "You're hot, you're the cutest tsundere, you like to go out on parties and have crazy fun, you're strong, you have a really good job that some people would kill for. Do I really have to continue?"

Mammon got up on top of you and lifted himself up so he was hovering you "you really think I'm all that great?" He asked quietly.

"I know you are." You smirked.

He smiled back and kissed you softly. It was a soft and slow kiss that most girls would probably dream about. You ran your fingers through the demons hair and tilted your head, slightly deepening the kiss.

Mammon quickly pulled away and giggled with blush fucking his face "oh don't do that, or we might be doing a little more than just be cuddling all day."

You covored your face when it turned bright, neon red "oh jeez, Mammon, you're so wrong." You giggled.

"Hey!" He smiled while showing his white teeth "I'm not the one who started to go for the full on make out session, kay?"

"Yes you are!" You protested with a smile "you don't kiss someone while hovering over them, that litorally says 'hey, let's make out'."

"What? No it doesn't." He scoffed while laying down next to you on his side.

"Yesssss it does." You rolled your eyes playfully.

"Tch." He kissed your forehead "fine, I'll let ya win this one time."

"Yay." You smiled proudly "now cmere, I want fuckin cuddles."