got my phone back, so have this chapter^^♡

The next day, you were in your English class. The class where Mammon sat next to you.

You raised your hand, and asked to go to the bathroom, and the teacher let you go. Then, on your way to the farthest bathroom to try and skip some class, you heard someone's foot steps behind you. You blew it off, but they just got closer to you. And suddenly, a hand grabbed your wrist, and pinned you to the wall.

It was those dead, blue eyes of his that you saw first. He looked dead inside, completely broken.

"Mammon, what are you doing?" You asked.

"What are you doing? You passed two bathrooms you could have used, then went back to class." He said in a monotone "you have to hurry up and go to class."

"Why were you following me?"

"Its still part of mine and my brothers job to make sure you dont die." He grumbled and let you go, and took a few steps back "hurry up back to class."

You rolled your eyes "you realise you dont have to be a prick just because we're broken up, right?"

"Excuse me?" He scoffed "I have every right to act however i want to! I'm a demon, you realize that, right? Or are you just dumber than i am?"

"You're not dumb." You sighed and leaned on the wall "you are so much smarter than you realize. You just get distracted easily, and sometimes dont pay attention."

Mammon said coldly "Why do you even care how I see myself? I'm not your problem anymore, and you're not mine."

"You werent ever a problem to me." You said quiet enough for him to barely hear.

With a heavy and exhausted sigh, you stood up straight and went to a close bathroom. After you were done using it, you walked back to class with Mammon following a few feet behind you. Before you walked into the class, you turned to him and handed him 400 Grimm from your pocket.

"What's that for?" He asked suspiciously "ya ain't gonna pay me to be nice to ya are ya? Cause that wont work."

You shook your head "no, this is just what I have left over of that huge amount of money I won. You can have the rest."

"Alright." He took the money and stopped you from walking in the class by putting his hand on your shoulder "and uh... I'll send your old jewelry with Asmo to give you on Saturday."

"What old jewlery?"

"That box of shiny stuff your aunts sent here around when you first got here, and when we made a pact?" He let go of you and looked away "it was a bunch of jewelry. Never sold a peice of it because it was from you."

You blinked a few times and shot Mammon a soft smile "alright, thanks."

"And besides, I couldnt touch most of it because it was blessed by a priest." Mammon added "whered tou even get all of it?"

"From my boss." You chuckled "sometimes they couldnt pay me in money, so they gave me expensive jewelry so I could sell them at pawn shops, but I never got around to it."

"Oh." He nodded.

You opened the class door and walked in, and to your seat. You sat down and let Mammon sit down next to you. You looked up and saw the back of Teglons head. He turned around and handed you his book so you could copy his notes that you didnt get to take down.

Something was different about Teglon. His once vibrant purple eyes were gray, and his school uniform was neat like Lucifers.

"You good?" You whispered to him "not gonna do something insane?"

He shook his head and didnt say a word. You raised a brow at him, then quickly copied down his notes. Then, let Mammon copy yours.

After class, you and James walked out together and to lunch at your small table the two of you shared. He showed you a funny video on his D.D.D. of a kitten falling off a couch. You and him laughed together.

"Oh hey," you giggled "you know Teglon?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Somethings weird about him. Hes way different from before- you didnt know what he did back then, and km.not complaining, but hes just.... like a robot."

James scoffed and slouched in his seat "I heard he has to go to an insane asylum on the weekends and they stabilize him there to make him robot like all over again for the week. It wears off on Saturdays, I think."

You smiled "good, he was a dick."

"Yeah, I heard." The angel giggled, then his face changed as a shadow loomed over from behind you.

"Someones behind me?" You asked, bored.

James nodded. You turned around slowly and saw Dex and Dae looking at you helplessly.

"Take a seat." You offered, and they did, sitting opposite eachother.

Dae sat next to you, and Dex next to James.

"What's up?" James asked them.

"Jordan's getting angry at me." Dex sighed "and its Dae's fault!"

"What?!" Dae growled "hes your boyfriend! The fuck did I do?!"

"You're all awkward around me and him, making Jordan suspect something is going on between us!" Dex shot back.

"Oh!" Dae scoffed and glared at Dex "of course I'm awkward around you both. You cheated on me with him! And he doesnt even know."

"Woah, woah, woah." You said, making them stop their fighting "Dex did what?"

"I-I did." Dex admitted "but in my defence, Dae wasn't being a good partner."

"How was I not a good partner?" Dae asked "I gave you everything you wanted and more, and you cheated on me. The poor bastard doesnt even know!"

James laughed at their argument "wow! And I'm assuming Dae is planning on telling Jordan to put him out of his misery?"

"Yes!" Both of the demons yelled at the same time.

Dex pointed at his ex "you cant tell Jordan."

"Oh I'm telling Jordan." Dae slapped his hand away "you cant stop me, im putting him out of his misery."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am."

"Over my dead body."

"Then I'll just have to kill you to tell him? Ok, cool." Dae smirked "that'll be easy."

"Hey- no killing anyone, that's my job, damn it!" You shouted at them.

Dae got up quickly, and ran off to where Jordan was standing with a few of his friends. Dex stood up and ran after him. You and James watched the two demons race to the poor oblivious demon.

Dex tackled his ex to the ground, and they both wrestled eachother on the floor, until Jordan ripped them apart and let them talk. You and James couldnt hear what they were saying, but you knew Dae told Jordan the sad truth by the way that he started to push Dex away from him.

"Well damn." James chuckled "that sucks. They're over now, huh?"

"Guess so." You sighed "hey- if you still miss Mammon, you can go sit with him and the others. I'll be fine, bro."

"Nah, we hang out after school." James said.

"Oh, ok." You smiled "wanna come over to the castle Saturday? Jordan might not come now, but Beel and Asmo are."

"Sure, I'm free then."

"Cool." You said while standing up with your tray.

You walked over to the seven deadly sind and handed Beel your tray with a sweet smile at him, which he happily returned. His twin brother, Belphigor, was asleep with his head on the table next to him.