First Day of School

After you woke up, you put on the school uniform, brushed your hair and teeth, then went to the kitchen for breakfast. You saw everyone except for Mammon was down.

Asmo pulled out a seat next to him "here, you can sit next to me y/n!" He said with a smile.

You sat next to Asmo and started to eat your breakfast. You couldn't tell exactly what it was, but it didn't taste to bad. Mammon soon came in the kitchen and sat in a seat at the table. It was awkwardly silent at the table.

You cleared your throat "so uh... weren't there supposed to be seven sins? There's every avatar of every sin here except for Sloth."

Beel sighed "he's at the exchange program up in the human world. His name is Belphigor, but we call him Belphi."

You nodded "oh, ok.. I was just curious."

Beelzebub smiled at you "I'll tell you about him when we get home from school, ok?"

You smiled back "ok, that sounds nice."

Lucifer finished his food and said "Mammon, I expect you to show y/n around the school and keep her out of trouble."

"Oh come on!" The Avatar of Greed complained "just get Beel to do it. They're already pals, and they only met frickin two days ago."

You sighed "Thanks for the thought, Lucy, but I can take care of myself- and Mammon is a prick!"

Satan almost blew a raspberry and spit out his food, but he got control of himself "Mammon has been called a lot of things, but a prick, y/n? That's new."

"I ain't no prick!" Mammon exclaimed "you're the prick! You threatened to RIP MY BALLS OFF when we first met!"

"For all I knew, you could have kidnapped me and killed my aunts!" You argued.

Mammon growled "I don't care! What kind of a psychotic human-"

Lucifer slammed his hands on the table and stood up "enough!" His voice boomed through the room "I generally dont care what happened between the two of you what so ever. And normally I wouldn't care if Mammon ripped out y/n's heart and ate it! But since Lord Diavolo has asked me to keep y/n safe, I shall do so. And Mammon, if you hurt y/n, I will hang you upside down from the chandelier."

Both you and Mammon swallowed in fear of what Lucifer would do if you argued with him.

"Am I understood?" He asked.

You and Mammon nodded 'yes' at the same time quickly.

Lucifer stood up straight "good. Let's go to school now, shall we?"

Everyone stood up at the same time and started to make their way to the door and leave. Mammon grabbed your wrist, making you turn and look at him.

"I'm only showing you around so I don't end up upside down, 'kay?" He said in a angry and low tone.

Yanking your wrist free, you rolled your eyes "whatever." You walked out the door, leaving Mammon in the house, and started walking next to Asmo with a smile "hey, wanna go shopping sometime? I doubt my aunt's packed all my cloths and stuff I need."

"Ooo!" The feminine demon cheered happily "I'd love to go shopping with you! Let's say next Saturday?"

"Sure!" You smiled "thanks, girlie."

After all of you got in the new school, you walked next to Mammon, glaring at every demon who looked at you.

"Why are you so pissed off at everyone here?" Mammon asked.

"Well, for one is because you made me mad this morning and I'm still mad. And the second reason is because.." You trailed off "..i hate demons."

Mammons eyes widened "Why? You don't hate Beel."

You smirked "because he's to nice to hate. And he's never done anything bad to me. As far as I can tell."

Mammon's eyebrows furrowed "do you have some sort of a bad pasts with demons or somethin?"

With a growl, you responded "if you ask me that again, I'll throw acid in your face and gouge your eyes out with a spoon."

Mammon didn't say anything after that, but led you to your class. After your class was over, you found the rest of your classes by yourself.

Just before you left the school after the day was over, you ran into the same white haired boy called "Solomon".

"Ah, y/n. You're the new human here?" He asked with a smile "I'm the other human here. So you don't have to feel like a loner here."

You rolled your eyes "cool, I guess. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some unpacking to do."

You quickly walked past the human and ran the rest of the way to the gigantic house you stayed at with the 6 other demons. You were there first, so you took this opportunity to run up to your room. You picked up the box meant for Mammon and started to walk to his door.

"What do you want?" You heard his voice say from behind you.

You handed him the box "here, your end of the deal for making the pact with me."

"Alright!" Mammon cheered as he opened it.

"Oh wait." You reached in the box and pulled out a necklace with a locket "you can't have that, anything else, I dont care what you do with it."

"What's that?" Mammon asked as he eyed the locket in your hand.

"Something that's to valuable to give away." You said as you looked up at him in the eyes. You felt a bit of blush creep on your cheeks as you quietly mumbled "S... sorry for threatening to gouge your eyes out with a spoon.. and throwing acid in your face."

"Eh?" Mammon looked at you questioningly "you ok? You got a fever or somethin'?"

You looked away and started to walk to your own room "nah, I'm ok."