thinking about the past

You sat in the kitchen with Beel in silence. You wanted all the brothers to be there when you told them the news. So now, you were just thinking back on some more of your past.

~le flashback~

"NO MERCY FOR THE UNHOLY BEINGS! SAVE THE INNOCENT!"

That was the only rules for being in the 'No More Anti-Christs' job you had. Yes. That was the company name. It was ridiculous, but that's what's it was.

You were now 18, and in the middle of combat practice, when you were pinned down by your aunt Sam. You tapped out and decided to take a break for now. You got out your phone and texted your best friend, Saeyoung.

Y/n
Hey my favorite geek, got a minute?

Computer Geek
Lmao yeah, I got a minute. Hey, I'm in this new thing called the RFA, you should join. We make parties for companies to come together and we donate the money for charity.

Computer Geek
You could come and represent your job if ya don't wanna join? :D

Computer Geek
OOOOOOOOOOOO ALSO THERE'S THIS ALBINO GUY NAMED HYUN RYU AND HE'S SOOOO IN LOVE WITH HIMSELF XD

Y/n
And what about him?? XD

Computer Geek
Maybe you and he could uh 😏 yknow

Y/n
Ew lmao no, I dont have time for relationships XD ya nasty

Computer Geek
You're going to at least meet him tho

Y/n
SAYS WHO?! I'M AT W O R K

Computer Geek
SAYS ME >:D

Computer Geek
Aunt Sam already gave us the ok to come say hey to you lmao well be there in a few minutes, so hang tight :3

You chuckled and put your phone away, and drank some water from your bottle of water you brought. And in only two minutes, Saeyoung and an albino guy came up to you. You stretched and stood up, then hugged your best friend tightly.

"Hey." You greeted the new guy who stood before you "I'm y/n."

"I-im Hyun Ryu." He said with blush on his cheeks.

"You're a sucker for girls with nice bodies!" Saeyoung laughed at his red eyed friend "you have no self controll!"

"I do too!" Hyun shouted "whatever.. so y/n, I know this is sudden, but do you think we could go to a cafe together some time?"

"If I have time, maybe." You whined.

Your eyes widened and you pulled Hyun towards you. A knife flew right through where he was standing before. You let go of Hyun and looked around and saw that there was a boy with white hair and gree eyes glaring at the two of you.