"you're stuck with me now"

Mammon eventually called and asked for the angels to come over. They agreed and Saeyoung freaked the fuck out. You fell asleep on Mammons bed and held him close to you. Untill he slid out of your arms and got dressed later.

He layed the big comforter over you and put your clean cloths on the night stand for you. Then, he walked out of the room and turned the lights off quietly. He closed the door with a soft click, careful not to wake out up.

He marched to Asmos room with his face turning bright red as he recalled what happened after his brother put him under a lustful charm towards you. Mammon didnt even bother knocking on the door before almost knocking it down.

Asmo smirked "so, what happened when you and y/n were hanging out~?"

Mammons face was as red a blood as he glared at his younger brother "You idiot!" He scolded his feminine brother "me and y/n were getting close! Then you just had to rush things, didn't you?"

"Oh!" Asmodeus smiled happily "so it went well! You're welcomeeeeee~~~!"

Mammon growled "things are gonna be awkward between us now!"

"And how do you not know that?" Asmo rolled his eyes "you guys are dating, are you not? You try to hide it all the time, but it's soooo obvious."

Mammon sighed and closed the door. He sat down next to his younger brother "she said we can't date. And I agreed with her."

"What?!" The Avatar of Lust exclaimed angrily "why?! Opposites attract when it comes to relationships, everybody knows this! She's smart, your stupid. She has a bad temper, yours isn't so bad, she's threatening, you're not. SO WHAT'S HER DEAL WITH TRYING TO WRECK MY SHIP BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU?! YOU'RE PERFECT FOR EACHOTHER!"

"She's a human, I'm not." Mammon gave another example of you two being opposites. He looked down at his feet with sadness "I'm thousands of years old, and to her I look like I'm just in my double digets. Most humans don't make it to their triple digets before dieing of old age, Asmo."

His brother sighed "as much as I hate to admit it, you're right. But we'll figure something out, I know we will."

Mammon lightly smiled as he thought how great it would be if there was a way to fix that. But was there really a way to fix it?

"You should still be with her, though!" Asmo whined like a child, even though he was serious "You should be with her as long as you can if those feelings between the two of you are real! Don't wait untill we find a solution, because it could be to late before then, idiot. Spend what time you two have together with eachother!"

You rolled over and opened your eyes slowly, seeing you were alone in a foreign bed. You blushed and remembered what happened between you and Mammon. You located your cloths and put them on, then walked out of the demons room.

You made your way to your room to see Seven laughing with Luke and Simeon. "Hey guys." You smiled.

"Y/n!" Luke said as he hugged you "You never told me that you had other friends that weren't just demons or angels!"

You chuckled "well, sorry kiddo."

"I'm not a kid!" He said as he went and sat back down next to Simeon.

"Hello, y/n." Simeon smiled "How are you? It's good to see you again."

"I'm doing fine." You said to the older angel "it's good to see you as well."

"Y/n!!" Luciel shouted with stars in his eyes "ANGELS ARE SO COOL!"

Simeon smiled at Seven "well, I'm very glad you think we are."

Luke giggled "I'M COOL NOW!!"

You smiled at your best friend smiling and having a great time, considering that he was in Hell. You felt a pair of arms snake around your waist and pull you into a hug.

You stuttered while your face turned bright red "W-wh-wha-what-"

"You're stuck with me now." Mammon said softly in your ear "I don't care if anyone knows or not. Believe it or not, Asmo talked some sense into me."

You smiled and blushed as you intertwined your hands and turned around to face him. You kissed his nose and looked away, not knowing what his reaction would be.

Mammon smiled "y-youre cute what ya smile, y/n."