Awkward "flirting"

Beel was carrying you over his shoulder while walking with his brothers to the girls adress.

"Oh come on, guys!" You kept trying to talk them out of possibly killing her "if I were her, id text me the same thing!"

No one said a thing in response. They all just kept walking.

You groaned "Lucifer, don't you think that the Prince wouldn't be very happy if he found out what was going through your head right now? What you are going to do?"

Suddenly, the group turned around and started to head back to the House of Lamenation at the flick of the eldest brothers wrist.

You giggled and played with Beels bright orange hair due to boredom.

~le time skip uwu~

"Levi." You said while walking up to the otaku demon. "Here's your lap top, I can afford my own now. Thanks for letting me borrow it."

He smiled "it's no problem. By the way, I saw on azukun that there was a lap top on a 25% off sale JUST FOR TODAY! So you better hurry and get it soon."

You smiled widely at the violet haired demon "thanks Levi!" And you walked away while pulling out your phone.

You opened the azukun app and saw he wasn't lieing. They were only 1500 Grimm for today, so you ordered one.

"You ordering one for me to?"

You sighed, even though your smile remained, and said "no Mammon, I'm not."

"Why not?" He asked.

You could feel his breath tickle your ear as he spoke, causing you to blush.

"Because i don't want to." You said while putting your phone away in your pocket. "By the way, I'm gonna be able to go to school again tomarrow."

You turned around and met eye to eye with the second oldest brother. Your faces were only a few inches apart, so you took a few steps back. Mammons face turned bright red, contrasting with his deep blue eyes.

"O-oh.. that's cool, I guess." He said "I guess you can finally meet the two angels that go to out school now, huh?"

You nodded "..i guess so?"

"Oooooooo~~~!" Asmo skipped between you two "Mammon and y/n flirting with eachother awkwardly? Hhhmmmm, maybe I could fix the awkwardness between the two of you!"

"W-WHAT?!" You said as you could feel your ears burning "WE AREN'T FLIRTING! AND NOTHING IS AWKWARD! NOTHING AT ALL! OKAY?!" You tried to lower your voice, but you just couldn't quite do it as much as you tried "I-IM GONNA GO NOW! ...SO..... DON'T FOLLOW ME, GIRLIE!"

"Whatever you sayyyyyy~~~~" He said with a smirk.

You marched away and into the study. You knew it would be quiet there, and you had to do some more research on some more kids at your school anyways. You went to the drawer where you last found the files, and pulled out a few of them, then sat down with them in front of you.