First Day Back

You were walking with the demons back to school for the first time in three weeks. If course, Lucifer had you walk beside him and Beel on the way there so you wouldn't possibly punch or stab something or someone.

You had your drawing pad in your hand and were drawing something. You zoned out while drawing, and when you snapped back into reality you snapped thr book closed due to the context of what you drew. Or rather who you drew.

"Okay, y/n." Lucifer started "I trust you won't beat up another demon unless it's for defence and defence only. Am I clear?"

You groaned in annoyance "yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, Luci."

You walked away and started heading towards your first class. Then, you noticed that as you passed every demon, their eyes followed you by. You flinched when you heard a high pitched squeal of what founded like a child running towards you. Then, you felt arms wrap around your waist and you realized it was a in fact a child.

You got down to his level and saw he was a little blond boy "are you lost, kid?" You asked while raising your eyebrow "you ok?"

"I'm so sorry about him. I'm Simeon, and this is Luke."

You looked up and stood up straight and smiled "it's fine, I'm y/n."

"Yes, we know." He said with a kind and soft smile "we are the angels going to school with you this year. Luke got excited when he saw you put that demon in her place and has been waiting to meet you since."

You giggled and looked down at the small child "have you now? You shouldn't be excited that I beat someone up. Don't be brutal like me, ok kiddo? It ain't good for ya."

Simeon sighed "that's what I told him, but he just keeps saying-"

Luke inturopte him and chirped up "but that was AMAZING! I personally think most- no ALL demons deserve that kind of treatment when they act up! You're awesome, y/n!"

You blushed in embarrassment at the compliment, not knowing how to respond and when an image of Mammon popped into your mind "uhm.. well, I mean not all demons deserve to be treated that way. Some are actually really nice, yknow?"

"Oh?" Simeon noticed the redness on your cheeks "I suppose you have one particular demon in mind I suppose?"

"U-uhm..." You looked away as you could barely control the blush seeping into your face even more "...maybe?"

"Y/N!"

You turned towards the voice calling you from the classroom next to you and saw it was Satan and Mammon calling for you. You locked eyes with Mammon for a second then ran into the room, waving to the angels.

"I'll talk to you guys later!" You said quickly.

~time skip~

It was now lunch. You were sitting alone at a table since you barely knew anyone there at the academy. Then, Solomon sat next to you with a smirk.

"Very nice job you did while putting that girl in her place." He praised "would you like to learn magic, y/n? With your strength combined with magic, you'd be practically unstoppable you know."

An image of your best friend, Saeyoung came into your mind. You sighed knowing he wouldn't approve of you doing magic, so you shook your head no "I'm sorry, Solomon. I'll let you know if I change my mind though."

You also thought about your short temper and how if one of the brothers accidentally made you mad, you would probably hurt them. And you didn't want to hurt any of the brothers no matter how annoying they were at times.

"That's fair." He nodded and chuckled as he looked at you "...you're falling for one of them, aren't you?"

You choked on your food for a second, then blinked a few times "pft.. me? ....as if.... Don't be ridiculous, Solomon."

He looked away slowly in disbelief and followed your eyes as you kept stealing glances of the avatar of greed across the cafeteria. You smiled softly as you saw him laugh at Satan annoying Lucifer.

"Sure, let's just say that you aren't falling for one of the brothers..." Solomon began "...you do know that you can't be with any of them at all, right?"

You snapped your head at the human "why?"

He said plainly "they've all been alive for thousands of years and look like they aren't even over 25. Then there's us humans. In 40 years, we will look old and wrinkly while they will look like they havnt aged even a day. We will die way before they will. It'll take... maybe 40 million years untill they die. Maybe more."

You looked away and down at your tray. Letting the feeling of disappointment settle in, you couldn't help but slump down in your seat.

You stood up "lost my appetite... have a good rest of the day, Solomon." And at that, you walked over to where the brothers were sitting and handed your plate to Beelzebub without a word.