The Flirtatious Asmodeus

You walked out the kitchen and threw away the rest of the odd, red food with Mammon by your side. You waved good bye to Beelzebub one last time, then continued walking next to the tan skinned demon.

After a few minutes of walking in silence in the hallways, you accidentally bumped into someone who was coming around the corner of another hallway. You and the person both fell backwards, but Mammon caught you.

You stood up straight "thanks, Mammon." You smiled awkwardly. You looked down at the new person and said "you good?"

He stood up and looked at you "oh, I'm fine, thank you for your concern." He smiled brightly "it's only natural someone would be worried if they accidentally hurt my beautiful face or not."

"Uh-" you started to burst out into laughter, and used Mammons shoulder to keep your balance "you, sir.." You said while trying to calm down "..you are one of the most narcissistic people I've ever met! And it hasn't even been five minutes I've talked to you."

Mammon tried to keep his laughs under control.

The new, feminine demon you had met gasped dramatically, then said "I'll take that as a compliment." He winked at you. "By the way, I'm Asmodeus but you can call me Asmo."

You brushed your hair with your fingers "I'm y/n." You rolled your eyes "and I need a brush. Ya got one, girly?"

Asmo handed you a hairbrush with a smile "I always carry one with me just in case of emergencies like this."

You take the brush and start brushing your hair with it "thanks, girly." You quickly finish with the brush and hand it back to Asmodeus.

He takes it and winks at you "if you want, y/n I can show you to my room."

"Uh-" Mammon chimed in "no. Lucifer is making me give the human a tour around the house. So leave her alone, Asmo."

You smirked "yeah, besides, I'm already more comfortable with Mammon."

"Well," Asmo sighed "that is fair. I'll see you around, y/n~"

He walked past you and Mammon. Mammon kept walking forwards "so, do you want to see the library or somethin? You seem like the type who like to read."

"Yeah." You nodded "I need to do some research anyways."

"On what?" Mammon asked.

"Trying to fine someone." You said.

"Here in the Devildom?" He questioned.

You nodded again "I have my reasons, 'kay? I'll let ya know what it is when I for sure know that I can trust ya."

Mammon sighed "that's fair, I guess." Mammon turned left to a door "here's the library." He opened the door "and yeah, ya can look in there if ya want."