The Bossy Lucifer

You and Mammon walked out of his brothers room, and walked some more down some hallways. You walked past a window, then walked backwards and looked out. You checked the time on your phone and saw it was only 9:30 in the morning.

"Woah." You mumbled.

"What?" Mammon asked "what's so interesting, human?"

"It's dark out." You said while looking out the window "like it's night time."

"Oh yeah." Mammon said "it's always dark out. But the stars come out when it's night time."

"It's very different from the human world, isn't it?"

You and Mammon turned around to be faced with Lucifer.

You nodded in agreement "it is. But it's kinda cool too. Hey, can you possibly talk to one of the higher up's and see if you can get this box for me from my aunt's house? And maybe some of my luggage if they packed that in some suit cases? I kinda need that stuff."

Lucifer smiled at you "why, of course. I'll speak with Lord Diavolo about it." then turned to Mammon "Mammon, when you're done giving y/n the tour around The House of Lamination, be sure to do the dishes and clean your room. Then help y/n clean her room and you'll protect her at school if any demons try anything with her."

Mammon grumbled "but why does it have to be me? You could get Satan or Beel to do it."

Lucifer lowered his tone "you'll to it because I said so. I am the oldest, not you."

"Hey." you stood between Lucifer and his younger brother "first of all, I can take care of myself from some stupid demon at school. I don't need protection, I'll just drop kick that bitch and cut their Achilles tendon on both ankles, thank you. Second of all, I can clean my own room, Mammon would just turn my room into something he would like and not me. And since I made this new pact thing with Mammon, he'll be sure to do his chores and not be lazy."

There were a few minutes of shocking silence from both Lucifer and Mammon. Lucifer gathered his thoughts, then smirked "that's quite a lot of pride you've got there. Saying that you, a human, can take down a demon by yourself. Quite impressive."

"Yeah, well you've got my Aunt Sam to thank for that." You smirked back.

Lucifer tilted his head as he said "what some odd life you must have had back in the human world."

You frowned "you know nothing about my life up there."

"You're correct, I know nothing about your life up there." He said "but it sure is a rare thing to see a human talk so highly about taking down a demon by themselfs."

You rolled your eyes "so?" You took Mammons hand in yours and started to drag him away from Lucifer "we'll be finishing that tour."

"I'll see you both during lunch." Lucifer said as you both walked away.

You didn't respond, but after you quickly turned to a different hallway, you let go of Mammons hand. You kept walking, but you didn't hear his footsteps, so you turned around and saw Mammon looking at you starstruck.

"What?" You asked.

"Y... you.." Mammon stumbled on his words "YOU ACTUALLY TOLD LUCIFER OFF!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

You smiled and rolled your eyes "I just don't like people volunteering other people to help me with stuff. And I don't really like the thought of someone bossing around my demon."

"Who's your demon?" Mammon asked.

You couldn't help but face palm and giggle "think about it hard enough, you'll figure out the answer. But don't think about it to hard or you might crap your pants."

He shrugged and said "fine. Let's just finish this stupid tour quickly."