Chapter 102

A/N:  This chapter is the second family meet week.  Just as a reminder I didn't find their parents names, nor did I look terribly hard to try to find them.  So aside from the sibling names the rest are made up.

I'd like to say that my trip with Jiwoo to the doctor's office and shopping trip afterward on Friday had been a wonderful, friendly excursion

I'd like to say that my trip with Jiwoo to the doctor's office and shopping trip afterward on Friday had been a wonderful, friendly excursion. I guess in some ways it was at least a friendly excursion. Mostly because I definitely took on both a friendly and sisterly role.

After she got the injection it ended up being my job to keep her from both panicking and from unintentionally channeling somnium venereum before the serum was fully released through her system. The shopping excursion was supposed to take her mind off of the fact that the serum was now running through her veins. It only mildly did so, but it was me reminding her of some potential failure that could occur should she channel somnium venereum too soon.

Once the allotted time was about to pass we went back to my house. I didn't encourage her to channel somnium venereum until we were both relaxed in the hot tub. Then I explained to her each of the three marks she received before she even dared to open her eyes. She mentioned having to go home to mentally prepare herself for all of this before she reached out to them herself with this discovery.

That's when the second part of my plan regarding all this came into play. I quickly sent a text message to each of my new brothers. I hinted at both my suspicions and what had occurred. I didn't let them know I saw her soulmate marks though, only that she had received her injection today. I couldn't force them into channeling somnium venereum again themselves, but I definitely hoped they each would take a moment to do so after they heard my suspicions.

Now this morning she is glaring at me before I go off to meet more of my soulmate's parents. "You told them didn't you?"

I sigh. "I hinted at what we both thought might be the case. That you might be their soulmate and vice versa. I did tell them all that you got your injection, hoping they might take a moment to channel somnium venereum after I relayed the news. I didn't tell them however that your marks fit each of them." I pause for a moment to let her compute everything I said. "Did you call them?"

She shook her head. "No. They called me."

"So, what's the next step?" I ask her curiously.

"I guess each of them wants to spend some one on one time with me." She sighs for a moment as if the whole situation is an exasperating ordeal, which I can honestly tell that isn't the case. A short chuckle escapes her. "They are going in age order from oldest to youngest."

I chuckle in response. I mean it makes sense but it also sounds a bit silly. "Hey, at least they didn't leave it to chance and draw lots."

She laughed again. "True." She pauses for a second. "By the way, I already told my parents a lot about you. I am pretty sure they already love you from everything I shared with them. So, I don't think you have to worry too much regarding them."