Chapter 121

2521 words

Hobi wakes me up with a pained sound echoing in my ear as he rolls away from me. It takes some maneuvering to roll away from Jimin's body since I am firmly ensnared between his arms and legs. When I kiss him softly on his plush cheek he grumbles a bit but shifts away enough so I can slide out of his grasp.

"Let me get you another bottle of water, Hobi. Would you like some tylenol too?"

Instead of answering he groans in pain again which I take as an affirmative answer to my question. "I'm sorry, Petal."

"For what?" I ask, because I am unsure if he is apologizing for drinking in the first place, getting sloppy drunk, or something else entirely.

He sighs. "A lot of things."

I can't help but frown in response

I can't help but frown in response. "Could you elaborate on what things? I know you are nursing a hangover, and that will make it a bit more difficult. But we honestly don't have too much time to talk this out before we need to be on the road if we want to make it to the Sunday Morning Market in Marsaxlokk." During supper we had all agreed that despite the fact that it would take us about a half an hour drive to get there that we shouldn't miss out on the Sunday market again since we luckily happened to be in Malta on a Sunday.

"I'm not sorry that I drank. I know you gave us the green light in that regard. I am definitely sorry that I drank as much as I did, but I am most sorry for the reason why I drank so much." He pauses for a second. "The sad part is that I already talked it out with you once before. It's just that it still bothers me. Jin-hyung took you out on a romantic picnic and rented an inflatable planetarium to show you places that he wishes he could take you. Joonie took you to an art museum where you went on a cute scavenger hunt. Jimin took you to a romantic rose garden rooftop and is constantly writing you letters. I feel like my date with you can't even compare romantically to those."

I sigh. "So, does that make Yoongi, Tae, and Jk rank even lower than you because I haven't gone out anywhere with them yet?" I stop him before he can respond although I see the immediate shock register on his face. "I won't rank any of you on how romantic you can be, how great you kiss, or even how talented your lovemaking is. Because for me it is even across the board even though you are all vastly different I never ever expect you to compete with each other regarding how well you share your love with me."

He frowns. "I think I am mostly bothered by it because I have never really been in a relationship before. I don't really know how to navigate it, and I guess I am worried that I will disappoint you in some way."

"When have I not spoken up when something bothers me? I mean I might not come to anyone right away with my problems. That is only so I can think them through first. Trust me, Hobi, I will tell you if I have any kind of problem. And if you notice my mood is off for some reason then give me some time, and wait for me to come to you with whatever is bothering me." I look over his face, and can tell he doesn't feel good. "You should probably go get a shower. I am sure it will make you feel a lot better."