Chapter 117

A/N:  Ah, so we finally made it this far.  Thus we start the beginning of their Bon Voyage trip.  Things to know during this section of the story.  I believe the first two chapters of the trip are fine (this and the next) but starting with chapter 119 I would probably suggest always having something to eat before starting the chapter, or at least something to snack on.  I don't travel often but in my opinion part of travel is enjoying the cuisine of the area you are in.  Secondly, just a reminder I have never been out of the United States.  So, all of the chapters are based on my own personal research, and I will cite my resources at the end of the chapter had I used any.  I did find and use the high temperatures of the day in each area, but I have only been to a coast once myself (actually twice but once I remember) and the breeze made me exceptionally chilly so I often took that in account also.  (So, there might be some discrepancies on what people perceive as a warm temperature vs a chilly one.)

This chapter starts out with the date, but the rest won't.  I only put it here so you can have an idea of where we start timeline wise.  

With all that being said.  Welcome to Bon Voyage Mediterranean Waters!

  Welcome to Bon Voyage Mediterranean Waters!

3875 words.  

June 5th

A week ago I was exceptionally happy because my separation from my soulmates would finally end in only seven days time. Four days later I was cursing mother nature for the existence of MMV. I grumble in complaint as I upend my carryon and empty it out scattering the contents all over the top of my mattress. I once again am terrified that I will forget something so I am making sure that I have everything I am going to need inside of it for the lengthy flight. I should have known that eventually I would end up on a long international flight and have to deal with my monthly visitor. Granted at least I am in the second half of the week, and it really isn't as big of a deal as it could be. It's the thought in general of being on a long ass flight and having to deal with running to the bathroom just to switch out regarding my needs that is a sucky as hell concept.

I should have known that one of my soulmates would come check on me. It's a little after seven pm and I am actually supposed to be relaxing, potentially napping, before the trip. "Petal? What are you..?!?!" He pauses and his eyes grow the size of saucers as he looks at the stuff scattered all over my comforter.