Chapter 109

3642 words

A/N:  NSFW

I've definitely come to terms with the fact that there are going to be moments where I feel like I don't have much time with certain group members. Namjoon of course is the one who I have spent the least time with, and I look forward to the day when our Bon Voyage trip comes around so we can get some quality time just to ourselves. Spending time with Jin is different, and while the quality is great it's still a point of contention within myself when I realize that he is the only one at this point that I haven't had any heavy makeout sessions with let alone made love to. Of course I definitely can't fault him his reasoning; I definitely understand why he would want time to make it special. Yoongi is probably the third member I have spent the least amount of time with outside of the day we did some studio work together, and then the time before that when we made love in that same room. That's why I plan on working on a way to rectify that somehow today.

The dark out curtains to my room haven't been used since the first day I moved in, but I plan on drawing them closed in the near future. I bought a few jar candles that are a similar fragrance to the one that I tend to wear. I thought that my scent lingering in the air might just enhance the mood for him. The black chemise I purchased specifically with him in mind, that I haven't had a chance to wear, is currently tucked away hidden underneath my pillow. Although I could have just as easily waited to pull it out from the drawer it was hiding in, this makes it easier to grab it before proceeding to putting my plan into action.

There is only one thing that I haven't managed to get sorted out. How to not only keep him out of the room while I change into said chemise, but how to seduce him inside afterward. The potential method that ends up lingering in my head makes me cringe. The problem is that I can't seem to develop any other clever ideas aside from the one that I've already thought of, so I guess that makes it the only strategy that I have to work with.

  The problem is that I can't seem to develop any other clever ideas aside from the one that I've already thought of, so I guess that makes it the only strategy that I have to work with

Surprisingly Yoongi takes longer to come downstairs than normal. He just sits down at the table as the 95s make their own way downstairs. It makes me almost curious if he has somehow deciphered that I have something in mind regarding today. I shake my head mentally at that thought. I haven't let on in any way shape or form the agenda I have in mind.