Chapter 139

A/N:   NSFW chapters of Daisy and her Bear.  :) 

2321 words

When we all sit down at the table for supper that night Yoongi, without an ounce of hesitation, claims the seat to my left while Hobi, shortly thereafter, claims the seat on my right. Yoongi covertly strokes his fingers just above my knee tracing them upward teasing the bare skin as he inches closer and closer toward my thigh. I grab his hand with mine, but I don't know if my initial intent is to actually stop him or to encourage him to lengthen the tentative torture he is applying. That's when I notice that he is gripping something in his hand. I release his hand from my grip for a second and automatically he turns it upward and silently encourages me to take what he is holding by pushing his palm into mine.

I can't immediately determine what the article of fabric is, but due to the thin elastic on one side I have a decent guess. Excited quivers erupt in my stomach as I recall one of the last times Yoongi and I were together. The exploration with rope, a blindfold, and the feather. We have been together a time or two since then, but we were coming together just because we finally had a modicum of time free to do so. There was no planning involved, therefore there was no extra fun things like revisiting using the blindfold to deprive me of my sense of sight again. Now, though I am pretty sure that is exactly what I hold in my hands.

As the cameras get tucked away so the crew can enjoy their own meal, and as we are pulling away from the table he pulls me to the side. "After saying goodnight to the others I want you to lay in bed and wear this. I have something to set up, and I will be along shortly afterward."

Of course I can't help but wonder what exactly he has to set up, but I don't bother questioning it. I just have to will myself to try to be patient for whatever he is planning.