Chapter 88 - BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)

An hour or so after Jin and Daisy left for their one on one date the rest of the group gathered together in the living area that was located closest to the kitchen. All of them armed themselves with snacks so they would have them at the ready, but Jk ended up having a few more bags in arms reach than the others.

Namjoon took charge of the meeting, per normal, by clearing his throat to draw the others' attention to him soon after they all sat down. "So, just so everyone knows I discussed what Jin's plan for the night was, and if any of you were concerned it doesn't have anything to do with our group surprise for Daisy. He wanted us to plan that moment out and present it all together. Not to mention, the designer supposedly doesn't have the item in question quite ready yet. But Jin informed me that it should be ready by Wednesday, which is his first day free from a work schedule."

"Should we discuss when we should surprise her?" Taehyung asks inquisitively.

"Not a bad idea. Any suggestions?" Namjoon opens the floor.

"I think that I would like her to meet the rest of my family first." Hobi offers. The rest find themselves nodding their heads in agreement.

"Yes, so that would make the earliest perhaps the weekend following when she meets Namjoon and Yoongi's families? Four weeks from now?" Jimin suggests.

Jk finishes a handful of the snacks he is crunching on. "Or if we want to postpone it for a bit later we can wait until her birthday?"

The others all consider that thought, but none of them are forthcoming with a decision. "Perhaps we should simply table the definite decision on when until after we can discuss it with Jin. Since he did want us to plan that out together. But this way we at least have some potential date ideas already. It will make that much easier to talk it out when the time comes." Namjoon suggests.

He grabs some notes that he sat down beside him. "Next order of business is our schedule coming up for this week. As we already discussed we all will be committed to work on Friday. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to hang back at the company building after we are all done for the day and talk out the surprise at that time since we will all be there anyway." He verbally brainstorms, which the others all readily agree with that possibility as long as it works out schedule wise.

Namjoon looks back at his notes. "Hoseok, I'm sorry but this week you won't have a free day. We will need you to learn some new choreography throughout the week and re-teaching it to others."

Hobi shrugs his shoulders. "I honestly expected as much. Part of the reason I made sure I would have time to take out Daisy tomorrow."

Jimin arches an eyebrow. "Oh? Where are you taking her?"