Chapter 164

2291 words

Well, this was unexpected...

I literally talked about hitting #1 in soulmates tag earlier on when I posted the extra chapter for hitting #1 in the soulmate tag not so long ago

I literally talked about hitting #1 in soulmates tag earlier on when I posted the extra chapter for hitting #1 in the soulmate tag not so long ago.  I didn't even know it was possible to achieve a #1 rank after already hitting it once.  Last time I hit it was March of last year.  I nearly posted this chapter last night, but I decided against it since I had already planned on posting it today anyway.

Want to make any predictions regarding the twins before their birth?

3/9/2022

I made some minor fact changes to reflect future endeavors.

The world became a crazy place a month or two after my ultrasound. Someone had pieced together that the death toll regarding women had skyrocketed over the past year. Which had everyone under the immediate suspicion that the plague-like illness that happened years ago was back once again. True there were some male counterparts who also were listed to have died from unknown illnesses, but the statistical comparison was about one male death for every ten female deaths.

It was determined the last time the plague came around that the one thing that was true regarding the illness is that it was not spread through the air. Outside of that not much had been reported to the public, not to mention there is still no true confirmation that the plague is back.

Despite the death toll and potential fear that didn't affect the number of people who had shown up for the miniconcert that my soulmates had planned out and scheduled about a month ago. Although, they did also decide to change up the concert they had initially planned. Instead of only my soulmates performing it would be everyone under the Big Hit label. I can't help but wonder if that change was the reason the stadium still ended up so packed.

I saw Minghao that night, and he introduced me to his soulmate, Calliope. She was probably about the same age as me and also exceptionally stunning. Her hair a brownish blonde, her eyes an icy blue, and her face was artistically beautiful in its perfect symmetry. Her personality had me completely overlooking the cane she carried with her. I'd never been around anyone that was blind that I could think of, but before I had noticed the cane I was barely aware of it. "I can't help but be relieved that I am able to speak so many Eastern Asian languages, but it is nice to be able to speak my native tongue for a change. I mean Joshua and I sometimes have private conversations in English, but getting a shred of alone time at all isn't easy." She confused me when she said Joshua at first, but then I learned that one of the members of Seventeen's name was also named Joshua. Then she confides in me that out of the thirteen members, six of them are her soulmates.