Chapter 141

A/N:  NSFW chapter.  I've had at least a couple of people ask me what the acronym means, and I apologize because I took it for granted that some might not know.  I don't use a lot of acronyms myself because I don't often know the meaning behind many.  So, for those that might not know or only gathered it from the content of the chapter.  It means it's Not Suitable/Safe for Work due to the sexual nature of the chapter.  

3241 Words

After I tell all the others goodnight I look through the closet where I have stored my dressier clothes away during my stay on the ship. I mentally frown for a brief moment as I remember that this will be our last night on the ship, but push that thought away and focus back on the garments in the closet. I pull out the hanger where the one dress that I haven't had a chance to wear dangles, outside of the formal dress Jiwoo made that I was told was necessary for the trip that is. I had purchased this one and hoped to wear it on one of our nights while we were on our trip, but I simply haven't been able to because of the weather.

It's a dusty pink color. The neckline being my favored halter style, but where many halter style garments are backless this one has a full back which gives me the ability to wear a strapless bra with the dress. Just below my ribcage on the sides and above my waist there is a triangular spot cut out bearing my pale skin. The skirt of the dress comes down to my ankles and hangs in a light pleated gathering pattern in the front. On either side is a dangerous slit cut high up to my upper thigh, but the dress also has a small skirt underneath that adds an additional layer of modesty. I pair it with the pearl drop earrings that Skai designed and my khaki sandals in a small effort to dress down the dress a little bit. I do have another pair of shoes, but they are strictly to be worn with the formal gown that the guys insisted I needed at some point during this trip. Which I can only imagine is for something we have planned in Monte Carlo since they haven't brought it up again yet.

I don't have a lot of time to do my hair in some elaborate updo, so instead I braid two sections back that frame my face and fasten them together at the back of my head, leaving the rest of the curls down and natural. I keep my makeup light. I only focus on retouching my foundation, powder, concealer and applying a clear lip gloss to my lips. I flick the mascara wand across my lashes swiftly and briefly before I decide I'm done.