Chapter 111

I already know that this week is going to be a crazy whirlwind of activity due to my time crunch

I already know that this week is going to be a crazy whirlwind of activity due to my time crunch. It starts with Jiwoo bringing over a dozen bridal and soulmate bonding ceremony magazines. She literally has to go to her car three times before she manages to bring them all in. I don't think I even fully realize the numerous magazines she has until she tries to fan all of them out on the coffee table in the downstairs living area. She's smart to lay out a selection of both, even though not all of them will fit on the glass top.

"Where should we start?"

I bite my lip in response. How am I supposed to tell her that all these magazines were probably completely unnecessary when I already have an idea of what I want?

"Uh Oh. I know that look. I went way above and beyond what was necessary didn't I?"

I release my lower lip from its prison, and nod hoping she can read the apology in my eyes.

"Well, it's a good thing that these are mostly a selection of magazines that I already had. The others I will just hold onto for inspiration in case I am commissioned to make dresses for others."

"Perhaps even yourself?" I look at her slyly.

"Let's not jump the gun there yet. We literally just had our first set of one on one dates this past week. I think the next step is probably going to be having a three on one date." I can't help but notice she looks nervous at the idea of that aspect.

"I'm sure it will go well. Fate wouldn't have made you all soulmates if they weren't meant to get along and form their own sense of family. Not to mention the fact that they do already know each other fairly well, so that also helps."

She simply nods in response, but I can tell what I said had some impact and decreased some of the tension from her shoulders. "So, once again. Where should we begin?"

I don't worry over reminding her that we already had this discussion pretty recently. She is already going above and beyond what is even remotely necessary by donating so much of her time to me, and getting everything together in only the matter of a week. I chalk it up to the possibility that she might have simply forgotten due to how busy she is not only with me, but also her soulmates now as well.

I look at the magazines again on the glass top of the coffee table. "Hold that thought."

I run upstairs and hunt for the exact item I am looking for. I hold it closely to my chest and bring it back downstairs with me. I hand the frame over to Jiwoo. "Can we pull some inspiration from this?"

"Oh." She examines the image very carefully, but I can tell she knows exactly what she is holding in her hands. "I think we can pull some from this, yes, but are you wanting an exact replica?"

I shake my head. "Not necessarily. You can always modernize it a bit. I just want it to be obvious that the inspiration came from this moment."

"Same color?"