Chapter 136

2387

A/N:  NSFW chapter.  Also, I am going to take a moment to reiterate that the photos don't belong to me.  They are credited to the photographers that took them.  

When we get back to the ship after having supper we decide it is a bit early yet so we sit down at the large table on the top deck and play cards for a while. Tae immediately claims a spot beside me while the others debate with each other on who gets to sit on my other side. Well most of them debate. Yoongi slides in while the others are trying to sort out how to determine the seating arrangement. They get what I mentally refer to as 'comically hostile' when they realize that Yoongi took the decision from them.

"I thought you were going to give Daisy a foot massage when we got back tonight?" Jimin tries to tease his bestie.

Tae simply nods his head. "And I will."

Oh, so he plans on doing it during our alone time together. I guess it would be smart for me not to wear only my white robe then like I had briefly considered.

Bringing up the foot massage reminds me of how much my feet really do ache, and that kind of makes it hard for me to fully focus on the game. We play a few rounds, and I only end up winning one game due to my lack of focus. Surprisingly though it looks like Yoongi has caught onto the mechanics of the game himself, and he knocks me out of one of the games making that one in particular a head to head between the two eldest.

It's after that game we all decide to call it a night. I expeditiously go through getting my goodnight lovings before I ever head to my room. I quickly brush my teeth and strip out of the outfit I was wearing. I take a look at how the lingerie I am currently wearing fit me in the mirror. The bra and panty set are honestly pretty simplistic. Both are white, and the details include embroidered lace over satin cups and matching hipster style panties. I'm only slightly annoyed that they aren't more special than that, but due to the pure color they do sort of give me an angelic look which of course at least somewhat makes them perfect for my Taeger. I put the white robe over the lingerie and cinch the belt around my waist.

When Tae opens the door a few minutes later I am honestly surprised by the amount of stuff he is carrying. His arms are so full I'm surprised he was able to hold on to everything and also turn the doorknob honestly. "What's all this?" I can't help but ask.

"This... is all stuff to help me not only give you a full foot massage, but also a pedicure. Well, not a full pedicure. I don't plan on painting your toenails, but I do want to treat your feet with scrubs and lotions."

I immediately frown. "Tae. This is sweet and all, but I don't know if you remember or not..." I pause for a second. "My feet are awfully ticklish."

He gives me a self assured grin. "Don't worry about it too much, Angel. I promise I not only remember, but I also made sure to research how to work around your very ticklish feet."