Chapter 78

A/N:  Regarding this chapter.  Daisy and Namjoon mention a lot of pieces of artwork this chapter and I chose not to post images of those because it felt wrong to do so.  I strong encourage if you are not familiar with the artwork mentioned that you look said artwork up.  I honestly didn't know about some of them myself until I wrote out the scene.

We get in the far back of the SUV with Han Bin driving and Youngmi once again in the passenger seat. Manager Sejin sits in one of the two pilot seats in front of us. I'm confused why we only have two security guards not only after what happened at the club, but also after what Joon told me yesterday about taking extra precautions. So I turn to ask him about it. He must read the question that my expression is already asking for me. "We won't be outside really at all. There is an underground parking garage. The museum will be closed to the public, and they have already discussed us bringing outside food in afterward. They even humbly volunteered letting us borrow the staff lounge to eat in."

I nod. I knew we would be going to an art museum. But this was the first time he had truly confirmed it. "Now pull out your tablet. I'm winging this idea as we go, so feel free to add any rules you think of. We each take turns either saying a type of painting, artist, theme, etc and we search for it through a web search. We each pick one piece of art under that heading that we are drawn to. No media outside of paintings though, that would take a lot longer to look through."

"New rule!" I quickly think of a way to make this challenging. "We can't pick the same piece of artwork or artist that the other has."

"New rule!" Joon laughs as he too picks up on my enthusiasm. "We can't repeat artists or artworks throughout the course of the game. Has to be an original piece every time."

"Whoever finds what they settle on first, gets to say theirs first." I settle on as the next rule.

Joon thinks for a little bit. "I can't think of anything else. Can you?"

I pause for a second then I shake my head. "No, I don't think so."

"Ladies first then."