Chapter 34

A/N:  This chapter is slightly NSFW (Not suitable for work).  Just a head's up and reminder how this is a mature story.  :)

"Um, Hobi, I'm pretty sure you can't just 'play hooky

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Um, Hobi, I'm pretty sure you can't just 'play hooky.'" What was my sunshine dancer doing even thinking about skipping choreo practice? I don't notice he has closed the gap between us until I feel his warm, large hands on my shoulders.

"I'm not exactly playing hooky, honestly. The others have most of the choreo down; they just have to brush up on a few things, some moves and sequencing here and there. If they need my input I'm just a video call away. So, as of right now, I'm all yours." He smiles down at me with a playful grin that I swear he reserves for me. The smiles he wears in public interviews, on stage, etcetera; those are wider and more animated. This one is more reserved but at the same time not. I can only guess that with his expression he is telling me so much more than any simple smile can convey. I just haven't completely learned the language of Hobi yet.

  I just haven't completely learned the language of Hobi yet

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I wince as I relay my plans for the day. "I hadn't really planned to do anything exciting. I have to catch up on laundry."

"So, we do laundry then." He shrugs good naturedly.

Yeah, something about the idea of having my soulmate who has a networth in the double digit millions doing laundry seems exceptionally surreal to me. "Yeah, but..."

He must see something in my expression. Something that relays the reason behind my hesitancy. I will never get over how I am able to sometimes communicate to any of them without actually verbally articulating my thoughts. "We may live in the spotlight, sure, but at the end of the day we each live lives of simple means. We want what everyone else does regarding a relationship. Normalcy. Doing laundry is about as normal as things come. So, let's grab your laundry and go take care of that."

With him here I am almost hesitant to hand wash my delicates in front of him. But, I have to get over this sense of shyness someday. Not to mention that eventually all of them will end up seeing every undergarment I own. I almost want that to never be the case though, not because I don't want them to see every undergarment I own. No, I just want to keep them romantically on their toes in that department.