Chapter 116 - BTS & ??? (3rd Person)

3214 words

A/N:   Is it weird to admit how tickled I am when Tae refers to 'his angel' in both Blue and Grey and in the interview he held with Yoongi recently?  Not to mention the most recent episode of Run BTS when they were playing Tennis.  It makes me exceptionally happy that I picked that endearment as his for Daisy.  

Jin can't stop staring at how the early rays of sunlight filter through the room and shine directly on her naked back

Jin can't stop staring at how the early rays of sunlight filter through the room and shine directly on her naked back. He lets his eyes trail over the scenery again before a small smile appears on his face at the blankets pooled around her waist. It turns out his Princess is a blanket hog. It's only lucky that there was a sheet, a blanket, and the top bedspread on the bed. He was somehow able to snag the bedspread before it became another one of her captives and part of the blanket wrap that was tucked snugly against her.

He sighs as the sun becomes higher yet in the sky. She will want to spend today with the others also. After all they will all be indisposed for weeks after this up until their trip. Not only because they will be preparing for their next comeback afterward, but also because the amount of time they took off to spend time with her has made them fall somewhat behind in their projects and duties. He really should wake her up, but there is something peaceful about simply watching her sleep. As if she can feel his eyes on her she shifts in the bed and turns on her side facing him.

The action has Jin zeroing in on her bare breasts and how her long tendrils of hair only barely strategically cover her ever so slightly. She looks like a mermaid stretched out on the beach basking in the rays of the sun. He couldn't help but note to himself. He didn't want to call her a mermaid princess though since it made him think of the original version of The Little Mermaid and how the story didn't have a happy ending.

Her eyes blink open, and she smiles up at him. "Sweet Jin, were you just laying there ogling my breasts?"

Despite the embarrassment and corresponding blush that climbs up his neck he leans down toward her and stares at her lovingly. "I am a hot blooded male after all. Can't blame me for ogling the most exquisite breasts I have ever seen."

Her hands tangle around his neck and when she pulls him closer to her there is no hesitancy in his actions. He mentally curses the blankets that are keeping him from feeling her bare skin brush softly against his own, but perhaps it's for the best. She will want to get going once she realizes what time it is. Still he lingers with her though, sampling her delicious lips over and over again.

He pulls away and watches as her eyes sweep over the room and she begins to register the time. A sweet pout appears on her lips, and he knows what she is going to say before she even utters the words. That they should probably get out of bed and get going soon.

She surprises him though. "I think it would be a shame not to take a swim together in that huge bathtub. With the direction the morning sun is rising it will definitely be a picturesque sight to take in as we relax there with each other. If even only for a brief time."