Chapter 35 - BTS (3rd person)

A/N:  I do include an image of Daisy's current bikini and will provide a link via the comments on where I found it at.

Once the last of the laundry, other than her still drying undergarments, is put away they quickly take a shower together (still wearing their suits) to wash the chlorine from their bodies and hair. As tempted as Hoseok is to take advantage of the situation he is somehow able to maintain a hands off approach. It takes next to no time to rinse themselves, and soon they are already getting out. They each dry off and within the span of a few moments he notices that she is beginning to look drowsy.

"You should take a nap, Petal." She curls around him, nodding her agreement but not peeling herself away to get dressed to do so. So he grabs her wrists and pulls them from where they are wrapped around his neck. He gets a few grumbles of unhappiness from her which makes him grin, but he continues on with his suggestion. "Get dressed into something comfy. I will too, and I'll be back here to cuddle with you for awhile. Okay?"

Her smile reaches her bright greenish blue eyes and makes a warmth enter his heart he hadn't realized was missing before her. He kisses her on the forehead and leaves the room to give her space to do so.

Once he comes back they climb into bed together and he becomes the big spoon to her little one. He feels her body relax only a few moments after. Unfortunately, his brain won't shut as easy as hers. He lays there with her for a half an hour more before he gets up. Leaving her with a parting peck on her forehead.

Once he re-enters his room he grabs his laptop from its case and sits down to type up a quick email. It's unfortunately 2am in Seoul otherwise he would be making a phone call instead. He types it up quickly being sure to tell her all about his soulmate. Including, how he is currently feeling and asking for advice. A few minutes after he hits enter he unexpectedly gets a Skype request from her.

  A few minutes after he hits enter he unexpectedly gets a Skype request from her

"Noona, you really shouldn't be awake right now. Don't you have to get ready for work in five hours?" He scolds her over the call. He of course is happy to see her, since it's harder to speak to her when they are on polar opposite time tables, but she should really be in bed.

"My brother needs me. So, nope not anymore. I'll call in sick when we are done with this call. Besides, it's not like they need me to run the store." She rolls her eyes at him goodnaturedly. "So, what's up?"

"Nothing is wrong, but I have never really been in this situation before. I have never had these kinds of feelings before." He has never been one to shy away from a topic when talking to his sister, but this moment is more awkward for him than any other he has ever been in.

"You mean of the many girls you have bedded, you have never had romantic feelings for them?" She glares daggers at him. Jiwoo was never a fan of his romantic conquests. She told him he would regret it when he met his soulmate.

"You make it sound like the number is in the double digits. I assure you it's not."

"Eww... I didn't need to know that."