Chapter 24

Today's timeline is practically a mirror image schedule-wise of the one yesterday, although unlike yesterday I am not waiting within the wings, nor have we scheduled any kind of mini event. No, today I decided to stay in the green room because I realized I could be attempting to expand my circle of friends to those that work for Big Hit and directly with my guys. I had unintentionally been ignoring getting to know them, and I had this need to rectify this. So, I was starting with the only female employees on tour with them: the hair, makeup, and fashion stylists.

There were six of them total, two for each occupation, although they each would pitch together for others when needed. Nearly all of them were at least a decade older than me except for one of them that made up half of the team in charge of wardrobe, Eun Ae. I also learned quickly that she was the only one out of the six females that was proficient with the English language. "Who was it that got the beauty items for me this week?" I ask her.

"Oh, that was me." She attempts to direct a warm smile at me, but it seems somewhat artificial. The woman is petite and beautiful. Her dark hair is cut in a cute bob that only compliments her round face. I swear her dark wide eyes could belong to an anime character; they are so big that they almost don't seem to belong to a real human being.

	"Well, thank you for that

"Well, thank you for that. I've only used the lemon sugar bubble bath thus far, but it was heavenly." I smile warmly at her.

"I'm glad you liked it. The pink grapefruit bath bomb is one of my personal favorites." Her smile is a little more hesitant than mine, and I can't quite work out the reason behind that. I can only hope that it isn't out of resentment or jealousy.

"I can't wait to try that one out then!" I try to enthuse.

Suddenly I feel a presence behind me. From the energy I know it's one of my guys. I just don't know which one without turning around. Granted when I just make out Jimin rushing behind the curtain out of the corner of my eye I can make an educated guess.

I immediately turn to him and smile up at his dancing eyes and reflected wide smile

I immediately turn to him and smile up at his dancing eyes and reflected wide smile. His darkened curls are saturated with sweat, and, despite that, I still have the urge to run my fingers through their softness. He's handed a bottle of water and a towel, but I take the towel from him and start mopping up his face. "Thank you, Daisy."