Chapter 12

My guys have practice again in a couple hours, but they are most definitely not willing to leave my side right now. Once we got in my room I went from being held tightly by Hoseok to Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook huddling close. Jimin and Tae took up either side of me on my bed, once again holding my hands while Jungkook sat behind me and started massaging my neck. It took a lot of effort but I managed to keep myself from moaning aloud. Bunny has talented hands.

Namjoon surprises me by making a suggestion. "I think you should text your friends and see if they want to see you again before we leave."

Actually, that sounds like a great idea. "You mean hang out here? In the hotel? Do you need to get approval from Sejin first?"

"Good point. I'll go let him know right now. But, you are texting them and inviting them over regardless. If need be you can go hang out at a nearby restaurant or something." I nod at him before he leaves to do just that.

Yoongi grabs my purse from the table. Jimin and Tae reluctantly let go of my hands so I can take it from him. I smile him up at him; thanking him nonverbally for helping me out. I snag my phone from the purse's depths and quickly pull up our group text.

Me: Our plane doesn't leave until midnight tonight. Did either of you want to come over and hang out for a bit? Get a chance to say goodbye?

Candace: Already in the car.

Rebecca: No, Candace I will come pick you up. I am off today so I have Joshua. Hope that's not a problem.

Me: Of course not! I would love to see him!

Rebecca: Okay, I will text you once I get in the parking lot.

It's ten am now so I am surprised at how lucky it is they both happen to be off work. "Okay, they are on their way." I am honestly excited to see them. Especially Joshua. He's the most adorable little guy.

Namjoon comes back just a few minutes later, letting me know that Sejin has okayed it, and that the security team are aware of it. But, the guys have to go now since they have another dance practice downstairs they have to prepare for. "Can I bring them by so they can see you guys in action?"

"Absolutely," Hoseok wears that sunshiney grin, but for some reason it makes me think he is up to something. I guess I will learn later if that smile had a deeper meaning or not since they are leaving now. I hug them all goodbye, and tell them I will see them in just a little bit.

A half an hour later I get the text I am expecting so I grab my phone, the hotel keycard, and head down to meet them in the lobby. When they see me Joshua squirms to be let down and runs directly into my arms. I lift him up so high he starts squealing, and I blush when I realize that we are probably bothering the guests. "Come on." I lead the way to the same convention room as before where Han-bin is stationed.