Chapter 77

A/N:  Food is mentioned in the beginning so you might want to make sure to eat first.  I mean it's not anything like the Brazil cooking moments though...

I had done something last night that I wouldn't normally do. I set an alarm on my phone. Not that I haven't done this in the past, I mean especially when we were traveling and switching time zones, but once my body got used to the time zone it was in I had this inner clock that would somehow easily often wake me up all on its own. That just didn't seem to be the case all that often lately though, and since Dasom wouldn't be here today I needed to get up to tend to the masses. It wasn't her job to make breakfast, but I'm sure that would be a different story had she worked today. I'm pretty sure she would have made breakfast had I shared with her my plans and had asked her nicely enough. Since she didn't work though getting breakfast on the table for my soulmates this morning fell on me. I guess it would be more accurate to say that I put the responsibility on myself. After all, I didn't actually have to do it. I chose to do it.

I was feeling pancakes today. But I wanted to do something different than traditional, boring, every day pancakes. I had been looking around for inspiration for something unique to make for them in the morning, and I think I found the perfect pancake to serve them. Unlike most other times I cooked breakfast though this would be the only breakfast item I would be making. I just didn't have the time for anything else this morning, and while everyone could have technically just grabbed a bowl of cereal I'd honestly been missing cooking breakfast for all of them.

I literally had just finished making the batter when Jin came down. I smiled up at him, and he didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around my waist from behind. "I don't know which smells more sweet. You, Princess, or the pancake batter."

I felt a blush creep up my neck as I smiled up at him in surprise

I felt a blush creep up my neck as I smiled up at him in surprise. This definitely was the side of him I would like to see more often. But, I feared if I had said so that would have the opposite reaction so I just grinned up at him in encouragement. "Why can't it be both?" I giggle.

"It probably is both." Yoongi groggily mutters as he rubs his eyes and makes it into the kitchen. "Wait, what was it I just agreed to?"

  "Wait, what was it I just agreed to?"