Chapter 151

A/N:  NSFW toward the end of the chapter.

2218 words

As we are leaving the police station our carefully laid plans begin to immediately crumble, because once we get outside we discover that a slew of reporters are there waiting for us. Unfortunately, none of us are outwardly prepared for it. Korain curses, obviously angry at himself, and mumbles something about the fact that he forgot to check outside before we left the safety of the police station. On the somewhat good side, the few cops that were inside the building come out and try to assist Korain and Han-Bin in keeping them back. Unfortunately, the two combined forces are still outnumbered three to one, and there isn't much anyone can do to be able to hold them back. I can't help but wish that we brought more of the security guards with us, but there was no way we could predict this would happen.

I do my best to keep walking past the reporters and cameras, and I try my damndest to ignore all the words that are flung in my direction. It's like wading against a current as we attempt to make it through the flood of people in an attempt to make our way to the sanctuary of the van. It's too bad a snarky male voice rises above the rest of the others to ask us a rude and unwarranted question. "Was this all some kind of global scale publicity stunt?" That miscalculated question has me stopping in my tracks and turning around.

It's true that I've been trained to ignore anything a reporter says, but this question... This was not okay and there was no way on the planet I would be able to keep myself from responding to it. Hell, my soulmates didn't even try to stop me. They knew I needed to answer him appropriately and they stood behind me in solidarity letting me know silently that they had my back in whatever way I chose to handle this situation. My manners tell me to ask his name first, but this asshole doesn't deserve manners after asking such a rude baseless question so I don't even bother. "My life is not a game, and BTS doesn't need a global publicity stunt of any kind. They earn their growing popularity daily due to their talent. They don't have to stoop to creating any kind of publicity stunts to gain fans or have their names appearing in the news. I am sure they didn't even want to publicize my kidnapping at all, but they did so because they wanted to reach out to acquire outside help to find me." I briefly considered adding how big of an idiot this particular reporter must be, after all why would we be at the police station if the whole kidnapping was a farce. I don't though because that would cause more problems for the police to handle as the reporters remained camped out here trying to get a look at the six women inside responsible.