Chapter 95 - BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)

Hoseok tracked everyone down that morning. He woke the ones still asleep up, and hunted down the ones that weren't in their own rooms. He wanted to make sure to let each member know what was happening in the near future. So they were aware that Daisy's cycle was about to probably start in a few hours, and reminding them that at least one of the surprises they had planned out ahead of time would be shared with her today.

Unlike the other maknae's Jk wasn't in bed. He was already up and doing his exercises. Still Hoseok was able to easily locate him and relay the news. After that Jk ran off to each of the 95's rooms. He wasn't surprised to find them dawdling so he convinced them to get up.

Jimin was pretty easy. He may have rather slept in but Jk only had to talk to him to convince him to get up already. Tae was the more difficult one. Jk's method of waking him up was to attempt to steal his comforter from him. But of course Tae had himself wrapped around the thing like it was his own personally teddy bear or something. Once he managed to wrangle it away Tae finally blinked up at him and fully registered what he was telling him.

They all went to Daisy's room together and weren't really surprised to find her in the tub relaxing. She didn't hide away her nudity and Jk had to do his best to ignore all the peachy colored skin on display. Perhaps that was what first brought him to suss out the amount of supplies she currently had. It definitely wasn't a bad plan to help her out. Daisy did have a point with her concerns, but he was sure if he just took Han Bin with him and wore one of his bucket hats and masks that it wouldn't be that much of a problem.

While eating breakfast he picked up his phone and quickly shot off a text to Han Bin, asking him if he was free and could be there in an hour or so.

Han Bin: Where are we going exactly?

Jk: Convenience Store

Han Bin: And you think that just one security member would be sufficient?

Jk: I think more than one would cause more of a spectacle.

Han Bin: So what extra measure do you plan on taking?

Jk: Mask and bucket hat. Not one of the ones with rings on it though. That would stand out.

Han Bin: Agreed. Also I say you should wear a long sleeve shirt and forgettable clothing. Nothing with the designer name all over it. 

Jk: Agreed. So you will be here in about an hour?

Han Bin: Yes, I can make that happen.

After finishing breakfast Jk took a shower. Not a fifty minute one since he didn't have that kind of time. But, still a semi long one. He stopped by Daisy's room to check on her again and found her back in bed curled up with Taehyung and Jimin.