Chapter 71 - BTS (3rd person POV) & ???

A/N:   The song above is mentioned in the chapter.  Feel free to listen to it during that moment it's mentioned.

Just because Hobi had already seen Daisy naked didn't mean he was unaffected when she showed even a small swatch of her creamy freckled skin

Just because Hobi had already seen Daisy naked didn't mean he was unaffected when she showed even a small swatch of her creamy freckled skin. He was pretty sure the minute she had discarded her blazer that he had nearly choked on his own tongue. He wasn't sure there were enough adjectives in the world to describe how amazing she looked. The few lights in the club seemed to pick up every single sequin on her top and reflect them as dancing lights all over the room as if she were casting a spell captivating the inhabitants around her. Hobi wasn't sure about anyone else but he was most definitely under his precious Petal's spell.

The song playing through the speakers was a faster tempo than the way the two of them were swaying on the dance floor, but still he let her guide the way they moved. "Hobi, please touch me."

He arched an eyebrow at her. "I am touching you, Petal." He tightened his hold on her waist to illustrate the point of his statement.

Her own delicate hand traced up his arm, over the swell of his bicep. "No, Hobi. Touch my skin. I need to feel you there."

Of course Hobi didn't see a problem in humoring her demands so he glided his hands up her ribcage and removed them completely for a second before rubbing his thumbs along her collarbone, although avoiding her soulmate mark near that location. It wasn't his to touch and felt like some kind of violation if he ran the pads of his fingers over Jk's mark. When she hummed in appreciation he found himself smiling. "You like that, Petal? You like my hands on you?"

  "You like that, Petal?  You like my hands on you?"

Jimin came up behind her again. "I'm not complaining about the show you two. But you are kind of drawing attention." He put his hand on Daisy's bare back and she seemed to literally shiver from head to toe at the small sensation that touch evoked.

"Jiminie, I need you to touch me too. Please?"

His eyes widened. "Love, are you feeling okay?"

She nodded rapidly. "Oh, yes. But I would feel better if you touched me." Then she looked at the booth where the others were seated. "Oh, I need you all to touch me."