Chapter 5

Edit 4/17/20: Because I have been updating more recent chapters with her outfits and such, including the links in the comments and not claiming them as my own I decided to come back and do that here.  I also changed her shoes to vans.  I only originally used the crocs because it was the first slip on shoe I could think of.

Two months later

Two months later

The time dragged the past two months. In that amount of time I have been busy making arrangements for what would hopefully happen when I get the chance to tell them my story. The first thing I did was decide to talk to each of my bosses and put in my tentative two week notice. I pulled each of them aside and told them what my plan was. How in two weeks time I would be meeting my soulmate. I mentioned how 'he' was from out of town, and I was giving my two weeks because I was almost positive that I would be relocating with him. I told them if for some reason that changed I would call them a few days after the two weeks was officially put into effect. My first date free from work was the day before the concert.

Yesterday I used as a catch up day. First, I made sure that my passport was in my purse. That everything I owned, minus things I couldn't take on a plane, toiletries, and a couple outfits I planned on wearing, were packed in the new suitcases I purchased. That said suitcases had my name and cell phone numbers on the luggage tags in case they got lost for some reason.

I also went to my bank to discuss closure of my account. I explained how my soulmate was foreign, and I was nearly positive that once I met him we would be leaving the country together. My bank wasn't an international one so I expressed how I wanted to make sure I had access to my own funds. Luckily, they had a somewhat workable option. The bank sponsored a prepaid card with their name and logo on it. I, at first, wouldn't have a personalized card with my name on it since that would take time, but they could put in an order for me to get one. They would just ship it to the bank instead of my current address and contact me to let me know that it had arrived. I wasn't happen that I hadn't fully thought that part through, but I was thankful not to have to carry all my money in my wallet.

The last thing I did honestly took me the longest. I went out to hunt down the perfect outfit to wear when I would meet my men.

I had already purchased the hoodie I would wear. I had special ordered it from Cokodive. I had originally frowned at the pricetag, but I at least wanted to blend in with the rest of Army during the concert. So I wanted to have at least one thing that had BTS emblazoned all over it. It was gray with three pink hearts on the left breast; the largest heart had a face. The hoodie laces had each of their stage names racing down each one. The back had a cute cartoon representation of each of them.

I wasn't sure exactly what kind of top I wanted. I knew I wanted to keep my Jungkook's mark hidden so that left me with having to get a high collared top of some sort. As much as I wanted to wear something a tad more flattering I wouldn't be able to without flaunting it. I considered wearing a turtleneck, but then I wouldn't be able to pull the collar down if Jk asked to see his mark. I'm amazed to find the perfect top at the first store I stop. It's a white high-neck halter tank. True 'Euphoria' is still visual from the lack of a proper sleeve. But, I don't plan on taking my hoodie off until I meet them. Plus, at least this way, I can show Namjoon at least part of his mark on my left shoulder blade. I would have to lift my shirt tail to show Yoongi and Tae's mark and that thought kind of depresses me a bit, because while I want to show them each their marks I don't want to make them, or myself, uncomfortable when doing so.