Bonus Chapter #2 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 1

A/N: Hey dears. Sorry this never made it up when I intended. I had a couple of bad weeks, medically speaking, but I am trying to get back in the swing of things.

I sincerely am hoping to have a bonus chapter a week up, but if that doesn't happen do that I try to work on one throughout each week. This one mostly took me long because after the first week of yuck my second week I just couldn't seem to get enough sleep, and I just couldn't bounce back. But I am doing my best to try to make up for that this week.

Now moving on to the real reason I am writing an author's note beforehand. This chapter is kind of composed differently than most.

I tried to do it as if Jiwoo were remembering the events that happened. So if she is just telling the reader what happened it's in normal text. When she is literally reliving those moments are in italics. If she and others are speaking in Korean during those moments in particular I did that in normal text. If she is speaking to herself 'it looks like this minus the bold.' I don't know that I did it perfectly, but I hope I at least did it well.

Also a couple of quick sidenotes.

First off, there will be resources linked regarding the images provided as well as resources I used when I researched facts regarding their names and such.

Also, this chapter does not include everything I wanted it to, because it just started getting way too long. I'll do an author's note at the end to reflect what I plan next for Jiwoo.

5546 words

I was 23 when I first met the families of Bangtan Sonyeondan. The company held a big party after their debut, and luckily every single family member was free. I could've gotten my serum injection three years prior to that moment, but I chose to instead focus on my career path. It's not that I didn't want to find my soulmate; I just thought I could wait on that moment until I personally was ready to start that stage of my life.

I don't know what it was exactly that alerted me to the possibile discovery. The touch of each of their hands individually on mine sparking an electrical current through my skin. A look that each one of them gave me before, during, and after that first physical point of contact. Perhaps it was an amalgamation of both. All I knew for certain was that each one of them were more than likely my soulmates due to something I could sense within myself. That meant, if they were my soulmates, it wouldn't matter if I got my serum injection tomorrow. I wouldn't get my marks until each of them got their own injection after all, and they weren't old enough for that step yet.

I cringed at the age difference often when I was alone and had a moment to myself to think about it. Jeon Jung Hyun was five years younger than me, and that didn't strike me as being that bad really. It was the fact that the other two, Kim Jeon Gyu and Park Jihyun, were seven years younger than me that bothered me the most. Although it was only two years difference from Jung Hyun it felt like a much bigger age gap than it actually was. My mind kept trying to literally define it as almost a decade that separated us in age. That's honestly probably why I teasingly said often that I liked Jk and thought he was cute whenever Hoseokie and I got the chance to spend time together. I think it was also some sort of a subconscious attempt to inadvertently get my family to learn to cope with the idea and possibility of my soulmates ending up being so much younger than myself.