Chapter 108

A/N:  This is simply a really quick share.  First and foremost I wanted to show all of you the early gift that my husband gave me (Created for me) for my birthday.  

I'm actually currently using it for tea because I have a monster headache

I'm actually currently using it for tea because I have a monster headache.  But, I was exceptionally shocked 1) Because I was not expecting something like this at all.  2) It was shipped in a Styrofoam cube, and I expected to have to cut open the tape.  Which he did for me, so I think I jumped a bit when the top half of the cube came off in my hand.   

By the way this chapter is 3836 words long.

I'm surprised to find on Monday morning that I don't manage to wake up completely on my own

I'm surprised to find on Monday morning that I don't manage to wake up completely on my own. Instead I wake up to Tannie whimpering at the side of my bed because he needs to go out. While Tae takes a while to officially get up he wouldn't ignore his overgrown puppy when he needs something which means that Tannie has learned and adapted to the fact that I am the faster one of the two of us to respond to his needs in the morning.

I slip on my house slippers and let him lead me downstairs, although despite the fact that he needs to go out he keeps doubling back as if to make sure I am still following him. I can't decide his reasoning but I'd like to think that potentially, despite the fact that he needs to be let out, he also is showing how he wants to spend time with me today too. That thought of course leads me to a plan of action for the day. All centered around Tae and I being the puppers parents and spending some quality time with him. After all, it is only a matter of a couple of weeks before he has to return to his other home.

While Tannie is outside I double check his bowls and make sure he has enough food and water for now. He takes more than a few minutes to finish his business which probably means he had been holding it for awhile now. It only then occurs to me to glance at the clock. Wow, that most definitely explains why I didn't wake up before his whimpers alerted me. It's only a quarter until six, and while I used to be up even earlier for my café shifts, I haven't had a need to be up this early since moving to Korea. I guess that means that I have time to go all out for breakfast this morning though.

I let Tannie back in and ponder what I should make for breakfast. While I like to experiment in the kitchen or put my own spin on already existing recipes, I instead decide that I should probably revisit something I have already made before. I am kind of groggy so it makes sense for me not to get overly inventive this early in the morning.