Chapter 51

It was immediately obvious to me that Jiwoo must have already seen the house when the guys were shopping around trying to find something suitable for all of them, or at least after they had already settled on this one. I discerned this from the fact that after she had let herself in she was able to head straight to the kitchen without getting immediately lost. Once there she released a plastic container, which must have been the kimchi, onto the kitchen island with an exaggerated 'oomph' and turned back to all of us. "One of you, take care of this." She looked at each of the guys in turn. "I need to have some quality time getting to know my new sister."

I was confused but didn't put up a fuss when she grabbed me by the hand and escorted me out the sliding glass door. She was practically dragging me to the building that Jimin had pointed out earlier. I stopped her once we walked in. "Jiwoo, if you are planning on going swimming then I need to go grab one of my bikinis from upstairs."

I only just then noticed the shopping bag dangling from her wrist. "No, you don't. Hoseokie told me your size and after seeing pictures I gathered a rough estimation of your exact measurements. I brought this with me."

She handed me something wrapped in tissue paper which I found myself immediately unfolding. My hands were shaking, which was slowing my progress down, but I wasn't certain if that was from nerves or excitement. "Oh my goodness! Hurry up already! I almost guarantee that as soon as they are done with whatever they are doing that they are going to be rushing to get in the pool themselves!"

I chuckled. I was pretty confident that her assumption was accurate. Once I finally got the tissue paper off and the garment unfolded I gasped. I knew just from a small glance that this swimsuit would be one of those that if someone were to see it either folded up on a table or dangling on a hanger that they would probably be convinced it was plain, however once I got it on I was sure that it would look anything but plain.

She pulled out her own bathing suit from the same bag, and we both quickly changed. I quickly found out that I was correct in my mental calculation. The top of the black one piece criss crossed over my breasts, pulling them up with built in support from a ruched bralette and a strategic seam that had been sewn just below the bustline. The waistband was also ruched to offer some tummy tucking support. I didn't really need it per se, but I was still thankful for it regardless. I glanced at a floor to ceiling mirror to peruse the overall effect. I wasn't surprised in the least by the dynamic silhouette that the simple garment created of my figure.

"Oh wow, that looks stunning on you!  I might have to get you a couple more in different colors!"  Jiwoo exclaims

"Oh wow, that looks stunning on you! I might have to get you a couple more in different colors!" Jiwoo exclaims.

I laugh at that. "Not you too."

"What can I say? We are cut from the same cloth." She smiles brightly at me, and I can't help but see the resemblance of her sunshiney smile to her brother's. She took a deep breath. "I'm pretty sure we don't have a lot of time on our hands so I'm going to just come out and say this. And before I ask this, understand that I am not looking for details. Have you had sex with any of them yet?"