Chapter 70

A/N:  The remix in the video above is mentioned in this chapter, so if you are wanting to hear what version I was referring to specifically here it is.  I haven't found many remixes I really like of any of their songs.  I think three at most if I remember correctly.

I almost feel like I should find it more odd than I do that I am the soulmate of one of the most popular musical groups in the world and this is the first time I have actually been in a limousine

I almost feel like I should find it more odd than I do that I am the soulmate of one of the most popular musical groups in the world and this is the first time I have actually been in a limousine. Surprisingly, it's only the eight of us in the back of the limo. Jiwoo is following in her own vehicle since she figured she would probably end up leaving at a different time. Han Bin is the only security in our car, and he's seated in the front passenger seat next to the company's limo driver. The rest of security that is coming with us on this trip, including my own team, Hye Rin and Korain, are split up between two black SUVs; one leading in front of us and the other trailing behind us. I would think it's a shame that Hye Rin and I didn't have the chance to get to know each other better before arriving at the club, but honestly I'm quite enjoying spending this time with only my soulmates. I mean this is basically our first group date together in public where we aren't really having to secretly try to skirt around Army.

Namjoon and Jin won the spots beside me tonight, which somehow dictated to the maknae line that they would sit across from me. I'm honestly not sure I understand their reasoning behind that choice, but I definitely am not unhappy to just glance up and see their appreciative glances my way. Hobi pouted for only a moment before sitting on the other side of Jin. Yoongi, without a word, chose the other side of Namjoon. Okay so it might be a little crowded on my side of the car, but honestly I don't feel squished. No, I'm feeling the polar opposite actually, more like I'm being pampered and cherished by their closeness.

Jimin stands up from his seat and immediately heads toward the minifridge

Jimin stands up from his seat and immediately heads toward the minifridge. He pulls out eight champagne flutes, which must have been tucked away nearby. I attempt my best not to frown at the glass only because I am hoping he doesn't expect me to drink champagne despite the fact that we are going out for a special night. Tae stands up with him and pulls two bottles from the minifridge, and I'm immediately relieved when he makes it a point to show me that the second bottle is sparkling cider. Jimin pulls the champagne bottle from Tae's hands and pops the cork facing the opposite direction from me. Somehow the thing ricochets off the roof and ends up in my lap. "Oh, love. I'm sorry." Jimin immediately drops to his knees in front of me to apologize which instantly has me erupting into giggles for some reason.