Chapter 23

Something about that pseudo interview totally sapped my energy, and yet at the same time I'm wide awake. If I weren't worried about it being too late I would text the girls. Just so I could get my mind to stop running around in circles. It's not like I am even focused on anything either. I'm just wired.

I'm toying with pulling up YouTube and searching something random about my guys when there's a knock at my door. If I said I was surprised to find him on the other side I would be lying.

	"I figured you would all be tuckered out after the concert

"I figured you would all be tuckered out after the concert. So, automatically I assumed you would be off to dreamland." I step aside to let him in.

"No, I was just thinking..."

"About...?"

"This." I don't have to ask what this is. Even if I could do so his pillowy soft lips are already crushing my own before I can even utter a protest. I find myself whimpering at the plush softness. The barely there pressure exquisitely sending rapturous sensations all over my body.

I reach my hands up to cup his cheeks within them, wondering what would happen if I barely graze that mark of mine on his cheek. If it will persuade him to deepen the kiss. Then, just like that, the sensation within me increases because I have found my target. I triggered those extrasensory sensations that find us both breathing deep and fast. He doesn't even have to trace my lips for permission because I am already opening them to him. If I thought his pillowy soft lips would be the reason his kisses would be so intoxicating then I was dead wrong. It's a magical combination of both his lips and his sinfully skilled tongue. I moaned out a sound that never came from my lips before, and while he makes a similar sound instead of continuing to play out our passions he pulls away.

I frown at him. He smiles a seductive half smile and pecks my lips. "Come, let's sit and keep each other company for awhile."

It's not what I want to do with Jimin now that I know what he is capable of with his mouth, but I can settle for it. We lay against the pillows brushing fingertips across each other's cheeks. His occasionally threading through my hair. "You really have a thing about running your fingers through hair. I mean you do it a lot, even when it's your own."

"