Chapter 84 BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)

When everyone was finished with supper the maknae line and Hobi volunteered to divide and conquer with the clean up. First all four of them brought the dishes in from outside. Once that was done Jimin and Tae set to task cleaning the table and the grill area outside. Hobi and Jk focused on the dishes inside.

	While they were doing that the rest of the hyung line waited around the hot tub for Daisy to come out from the pool house

While they were doing that the rest of the hyung line waited around the hot tub for Daisy to come out from the pool house. They were all quite surprised to see her wearing another new bikini. It was purple and had a wrap around top, like the others she preferred, but it was quite obvious this one was made by a different designer than the others. None of them tried to stare but it was obvious that the cups on the top definitely were more taut against her breasts. The bikini bottoms cut low enough that they showed off the indentation of the v line of her pelvic bone. They all watched her proceed toward them, but only Yoongi seemed cognizant enough to pull her into his frame. The other two were having a bit more trouble with coherency at that moment.

	Yoongi might not be able to claim that hot tub time with Daisy was an event that was his and his alone

Yoongi might not be able to claim that hot tub time with Daisy was an event that was his and his alone. In fact he knew with certainty that Namjoon had spent a big chunk of time with her in a hot tub also. But he of course wasn't bothered by these facts. Instead he accepted them wholeheartedly.

That didn't mean he wasn't going to smuggle her and exclusively cuddle with her now in the hot tub like he currently was. She had after all deemed him the comfiest to cuddle with. Granted it was probably more of a joke than 100% honestly. That possibility didn't bother him either though.

Hell, he even saw how she had momentarily panicked when she realized she had called him Bear in front of everyone tonight. She had done so before without thinking and because of the lack of reaction Yoongi found himself completely okay with it. In fact probably more than that even. He liked that she claimed him as her Bear when she was around the others.

He pulls her closer to his chest so he can whisper softly into her ear. "Thank you for the lamb skewers."

She turns and smiles up at him softly, which still despite the quiet emotion echoed in her eyes still manages to make his heart skip a beat. "You are more than welcome. I honestly hadn't known it was a particular weakness of yours until Dasom suggested it."