Chapter 161 - BTS 3rd POV and Daisy POV

A/N:  So, as you can read above, this chapter is a bit different than any of the others.  Before each of the members POV I will include an image of each of them.  Before Daisy's you will get the flower daisy chain page breaker.  

2377 words

Daisy:  Hey, can someone come relieve me at the hospital for a bit

Daisy: Hey, can someone come relieve me at the hospital for a bit. I had something come up that I have to go take care of.

Namjoon frowns at the text. He can't help but wonder about what suddenly came up.

"Joonie, look at me!" Joshua shouts excitedly from inside the pool, breaking Namjoon out of his pensive considerations. Namjoon smiles affectionately at the sweet boy. It wasn't even challenging to fall in love with the toddler. He grew on them almost immediately, and they all openly claim that he stole a piece of each of their hearts.

It's too bad even Namjoon hasn't been himself since the accident though. For a couple weeks there he even blamed himself for the fact it had occurred at all. Not just because of the discovered evidence that made it sound like he was the one targeted, but also because of some of the things he had said at the press conference. He somewhat convinced himself that not going along with Hye Rin's delusions had made her act out.

Luckily the others were able to pull him out of it. They helped him see that there was no way to talk sense with someone as deranged as Hye Rin seemed to be. But, he was pretty sure that Daisy blamed herself a bit also. She didn't talk about it, and the fact that they barely saw her anymore made it hard to determine it as a certainty. But, at the very least it was obvious that her stress level was through the roof. Perhaps, she made an appointment with someone to talk it out. Maybe that's what had come up. Maybe that's where she needed to be.

Namjoon looked down at his phone again. Since this was his hour that he shared with Candace and Joshua he had turned the tones for alerts off.

Hoseok: Sure, I can be there soon. How much time did you need?

Taehyung: I'll come too.

It didn't really surprise him that both Hobi and Tae had volunteered to take over for Daisy. Next to Daisy they were the members that probably spent the most time at the hospital. The rest of us all would slot one specific day we would spend about an hour at his bedside. Tae and Hobi were there at least three or four days a week.

Daisy: I have to be there in an hour, so if you can't make it in half an hour I will have Jiwoo wait until you get here.

Well it definitely sounds like she made some kind of appointment since there is a designated time she has to be there. He questions if his assumption about it being a counseling session is correct or not though.