Chapter 123

2682 words

The pressure of soft lips against my spine has me slowly returning to the land of the living

The pressure of soft lips against my spine has me slowly returning to the land of the living. When I turn to my side and look over my shoulder at him I can't help but give him a slight glare. "You cannot be wanting to go another round." I honestly lost count of how many times we made love through the night, and I'm colored by soreness and exhaustion because of it.

He leans in, releases a soft attractive masculine sort of chuckle, and kisses me on the cheek. "No, Baby. I was waking you up because it's just past ten."

I turn over more so on my side and widen my eyes at him. "You mean I slept into the double digits?" I don't remember the last time I did that. Probably either before my parents' death or just after I was placed in my Foster home.

"Yes, the others are all awake already and waiting for you so we can all eat breakfast together." That's when I notice the ship is still moving, and I remember that we unfortunately won't arrive in Syracuse, Sicily until around noon.

I nod my head letting him know I am definitely awake, even if I really want to stay in my sanctuary of blankets and relax, and he promptly moves to let me get past him and wash my face. As I stand from the bed I stumble for a moment and glare at him, even though there is no heat in my eyes. "You. You did this."

He chuckles. "Are you really complaining, Baby?"

  "Are you really complaining, Baby?"

I sigh. "Only about the fact that I am walking funny. Besides, I am the one that didn't pay attention to the bottle when I purchased it."

When I glance in the mirror I groan at my crazy hair, but I am thankful that I somehow don't have shadows under my eyes. I'll have to wait on my shower until after breakfast so I grab a bottle of leave-in conditioner and use that to help smooth out my hair a bit before I even attempt to brush it.

When I arrive at our private dining room I am still limping slightly, but it is hopefully not as noticeable. All of my other soulmates are there waiting on me, but my face falls when I realize that they have no food in front of them. I notice Jk and Tae frown at me for a moment, obviously spotting the way I was walking. Yoongi gives me a curious look and promptly announces. "I'm staying with Daisy tonight."