Chapter 152

A/N:  Here's a short 207 word bonus scene of Yoongi and Namjoon's whispered conversation from the previous chapter.

Truth be told Namjoon feels a bit bad asking this of Yoongi, but due to conversations he knows his sexual proclivities wouldn't work out on an airplane anyway. Well, at least not easily. Not to mention there is also the fact that a majority of the time on flight will be spent sleeping for him anyway. He would suggest taking the second half of the flight time, but that wouldn't be fair to the duo that won that time with her either. "Hyung, do you plan on sleeping the entire first half of the flight?"

"Yeah, that's what I was considering doing. Why?" Yoongi is truthfully not terribly worried about whatever the reason might be, but he can't help but be a little curious regardless.

"I thought about taking Daisy into the bedroom. I mean we can all go back there and sleep, but..."

"Go ahead, Namjoonie. I'll get some time with Daisy after we get home. Besides, this will give me some time to make some plans..."

Now, Namjoon is curious, but he realizes that Daisy has caught onto their whispered conversation so he really can't ask about it. Not to mention he isn't sure that Yoongi would completely share those potential plans with him anyway.

A/N:  Now onto the actual planned chapter.  Oh and it's NSFW.  Side note:  There is a line in this chapter I almost didn't add because I made myself embarrassed and cringed when I wrote it.  I bet you will be able to pick it out. lol

2062 words

It feels like several hours have passed. I really don't know who to expect the two sets of arms wrapped around me to belong to, but I can't help but be pleasantly surprised when I blink open my eyelids. My Taeger stares lovingly into my eyes. "Hi Angel." He simply says.