Chapter 61

As I begin to stir awake a pair of arms pull me back molding me to his frame. "It's too early. Stay."

While I want to remain in his arms comfy, secure, and warm I know I should get up and get breakfast started. "But Yoongi--"

"You're going to say something about breakfast." He groans for a moment. Then, it's like I can almost feel him thinking. "But, if I get up now I suppose I can help you with that. I just need--"

"Coffee first. I know, Bear." I turn and smile up at him.

	After he paid homage to my body last night I had offered to do the same in return

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After he paid homage to my body last night I had offered to do the same in return. I was drowsy, and while inexperienced I didn't want to be a selfish lover. He had shook his head though, able to register the fatigue I was failing to hide. "Tonight was for you, Honey." He had said instead. Then he helped me relocate my nightshirt and slipped it back over my head. The boy shorts I had been wearing I just simply replaced.

Now his eyes trace down my body, and while my nightshirt is anything but sexy I can tell his thoughts are lingering over the events that occurred last night. I guess that means that I really shouldn't wear this sleep shirt around him again unless I want him to revisit what transpired last night. I can only imagine there will be two cases where I won't desire that. When I'm sick, or when I'm on my period.

The morning goes by in a blur although nothing significant really happens. We have breakfast like normal, and disperse shortly after that. Because I have time to play with I go for a swim shortly after breakfast. Jk joins me, and while there is no way I will ever keep pace with him, having him just a few lengths ahead of me motivates me to push through the water like I mean it rather than giving some kind of lackluster attempt.

  Jk joins me, and while there is no way I will ever keep pace with him, having him just a few lengths ahead of me motivates me to push through the water like I mean it rather than giving some kind of lackluster attempt

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I frown at myself when I realize outside of breakfast I haven't seen Jimin today. During lunch I ask if anyone else has seen him. "He said he had something to do today." Tae responds. "And that he would be back sometime this afternoon."

I try not to frown in response. But, I'm not sure I have succeeded in this attempt. It's not my very first date ever; despite looking forward to meeting my soulmate I did have a couple of meaningless dates in high school before my parents' had passed with boys I can barely remember the faces, let alone the names, of. That doesn't mean I am not nervous about it. It is, after all, my first official date one on one with any of them. I am hoping that he hasn't for some reason cancelled and forgot to tell me about it.

Encoded in our DNA (A BTS Reverse Harem x OC story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें