Chapter 64

A/N:  

Edit 12/27/23 

I had to edit a picture of Yoongi because a reader claimed they couldn't see the text and it was filling the entire screen.  If this happens please comment on that picture, and I will try to edit it to see if I can fix it. 

Added to the above note.  For some reason the image in question is appearing a lot larger than it is.  I've resized it twice, and for some reason wattpad is blowing up larger than it is.  I am not sure what to do about this outside of what I have already tried.

The sun that was currently shining directly on my face while I am trying to sleep is seriously annoying, but that also makes me aware of something rather important

The sun that was currently shining directly on my face while I am trying to sleep is seriously annoying, but that also makes me aware of something rather important. I open my eyes to indeed confirm that the sun is higher in the sky than it would normally be when I wake up to my internal clock. I guess that means I mentally turned it off. I turn on my side and frown when I realize that I'm alone in bed. I'm also not sure how Jimin managed it, but he somehow was able to wrestle his sleep shirt on me while I slept. I can only imagine what kind of struggle that took. He either didn't completely achieve the task or chose to ignore the buttons I had unfastened last night; since they are still gaping open which leads me to believe he somehow wrangled it over my head.

I'm thankful that he somewhat dressed me, however I find myself frowning when my thoughts become more focused. I begin to wonder to myself. Why did he leave me alone in bed?

Only a moment or two later I get my answer when the door is opened, and he carries a tray into my room. I don't really register that he wouldn't be able to open the door and juggle all that on his own until Hobi follows him in the room. I blush slightly and glance at Jimin. Did he tell him? Is everyone in the house aware? Am I even mad if they are?

Hobi smiles brightly at me. His smile rivaling the luminosity of the sun. "Good morning, Petal." He comes to my side and kisses me on the lips.

"Hyung!  You stole my kiss!"  Jimin complains

"Hyung! You stole my kiss!" Jimin complains. "I should have gotten the first kiss this morning." He pouts.

"  He pouts