Chapter 156

A/N:  This chapter is not only NSFW.  It's the last NSFW chapter in the plot of the story.  Before, you get too upset about that though.  Do remember that I did say that I was open to suggestions on additional bonus chapters and alternate perspectives.  Just hold tight to those ideas until we come to the little pow wow question and answer portion.  

2261 words

Yoongi's trademark gummy smile evolves into a smirk as he disrobes and heads my way. "I thought I might find you here since you weren't in the hot tub. I figured you needed some way to unwind after the stressful week you have had."

"Yeah. I mean I am glad that most of it is all over. I realize that the court hearing for the sasaeng that kidnapped me still has to happen. But, from what I understood, I shouldn't need to be there for that." I won't lie, that part confuses me.

"I think it's because they didn't deny their actions. They probably won't even have to do much jail time. It's Hye Rin who they really want to incarcerate."

"It's Hye Rin that I really want them to incarcerate too. The woman definitely has a couple of screws loose, and she is barely riding the rails of what remains of her sanity the way it is. I want them to find her before she snaps." I sigh as he starts tracing his fingertips across my back. I don't want to ask, but I can't help but be curious. "Have they heard anything regarding Youngmi?"

"I know they are researching how exactly those two are related. After all they have different surnames, but I don't doubt that they are brother and sister like you said. They more than likely share the same mother. It makes it slightly more convenient regarding the fact that Hye Rin's surname is more unique than her brother's. I know the first place that the authorities will check is the birth certifications. Here's to hoping that their mother documented their paternity properly."

"I want them both brought to justice, but I admit that I am not quite as worried about Youngmi as I am Hye Rin. Perhaps I should be." I shrug my shoulders.