Chapter 122

A/N:  Not suitable for work warning regarding this chapter.  2282 words.

The maknae line had already worked out that it wouldn't be one of them in my room tonight

The maknae line had already worked out that it wouldn't be one of them in my room tonight. Once I shared my decision with the hyung line only Namjoon himself seemed surprised by the announcement. I could only guess that I must have been pretty obvious with how I was hanging on his every word while we were in the cathedral. Not that I mind the others working it out like that, but I would hope to come across as a little mysterious once in a while. I'm definitely hoping that I can sidetrack Joon with my plan for the night.

After we are done eating supper we each go our separate ways. I stand up on my tiptoes and lean in close so I can whisper in Joon's ear. "Can you give me fifteen minutes before you come to my room?"

His eyes grow heated before he nods. I can tell he really wants to both ask me what I am up to and also kiss me breathless to the point where I would wish that I didn't require oxygen to survive. We both frown for only a moment when we each realize that we can't show affection how we would want to due to the cameras nearby. Instead he leans down and turns his head slightly to whisper in my own ear. "I'll see you soon, Baby"

	My knees become shaky with that single endearment

My knees become shaky with that single endearment. It has only been a few days and already I realize how much I have missed him uttering it to me. I plan on making him say it a lot tonight though.

To simplify my wardrobe I only packed a few things that could even be deemed nighttime lingerie. The most important items being two robes. One black and one white. They were identical, simple silky fabric with pretty lace decorating the cuffs of the billowy sleeves. Unlike the chemises and negligee I purchased I don't have a specific plan to wear this for any specific individual unless it happens to be one of their favorite colors. Since Black is one of Joon's favorite colors I choose that one to wear for him.

I also pull out a bottle from my carryon, double checking that it remained tightly sealed in the plastic ziploc I put it in. It was new and unopened but I felt the ziploc was a necessary extra failsafe in case it somehow still opened regardless. The bottle is tall otherwise I would place it in the drawer of the bedside table. Instead I hide it behind the lamp. I don't want him to immediately catch on to what I have planned for him once he gets here.