Chapter 119

A/N:  This chapter is most definitely a food related one.  So there's your notice in that regard.  Also, I will cite my resources at the end of the chapter via a comment with links, and will also continue to do so from here on out through the trip unless for some reason I forgot to write them down.

3555 words

Unsurprisingly I wake up early, and I am exceptionally thankful to discover once I use the bathroom that my period is light enough that my cycle should be over sometime tonight

Unsurprisingly I wake up early, and I am exceptionally thankful to discover once I use the bathroom that my period is light enough that my cycle should be over sometime tonight. I take a quick shower and find Tae stirring slightly once I am done. I don't bother him yet though. Instead I wonder what the weather will be like today. At first I grab my own personal phone, but then I grimace and grab the one they had issued us for the trip instead. The brand was a BTS sponsor, but that wasn't the only reason we were to use these particular phones. They were also given to us with sim cards in them that were already programmed to work throughout Europe and also preprogrammed with all the necessary numbers we would need during the trip, surprisingly including the local transportation services that agreed to assist us. I originally put my personal phone down because I have to get used to using this one instead. I find myself frowning when I realize that it isn't supposed to be any warmer than 24°C today, which I establish is about 75°F.

Not that 75°F is a bad temperature. It is only a few degrees higher than what I would have set my thermostat at during summer time to keep my old apartment cool. That's just it though, I was most definitely expecting it to be hotter today. I had researched beforehand about the weather of the area surrounding the Mediterranean and knew that the humidity didn't tend to get very high during this time of season unless the Scirocco, a wind that can blow in from Africa, was sweeping through the area.

This is the only day that I personally planned alongside the managers, and if it weren't for the wetsuits we would be renting out I would be worried that the water would be far too chilly to follow through with it. Speaking of chilly... I had looked at the phone with the intention of deciding what to wear based on the temperature outside. Since, I know it will probably be a tad on the chilly side that means I am limited to one of two pairs of pants that I brought with me. I end up deciding to wear the blue palazzo wide leg pants, paired with a ¾ long sleeve white blouse, and my classic white slip on Vans. I glance at my clothing for a moment and frown as I remember the torture I went through when trying to decide what to bring.

  I glance at my clothing for a moment and frown as I remember the torture I went through when trying to decide what to bring